• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Afghan Muslim (30) rapes woman (19) in the ICE. He said in court: “I felt like it, so I did it.”

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
07f7e95c996308a81289e09beaf9b386,f61c6d3c

https://www.bild.de/regional/stuttg...igt-schlafende-frau-im-ice-86903068.bild.html

Stuttgart – She was tired, put her head on the table and fell asleep. When she woke up, she had a penis in her mouth!

Abhorrent sexual act on the ICE 619 from Stuttgart to Ulm. An asylum seeker from Afghanistan has to answer for rape before the district court. Sefatullah S. (30) admitted that he sexually abused a young woman (19) on the train on August 7th. His reason for the disgusting act at 3:45 a.m.: “I felt like it, so I did it.”

The heinous act took place in an ICE from Stuttgart to Ulm (symbolic photo)

The heinous act took place in an ICE from Stuttgart to Ulm (symbolic photo)

Sefatullah S. has a previous conviction for “sexual crimes to the detriment of children”, and those involved in the process are not providing any information about the status of his asylum procedure.

The Afghan was in custody for three months and was then transferred to a psychiatric hospital in Ravensburg. The public prosecutor's office assumes at least limited culpability. The defendant says he hears “voices.”

The defendant came to Germany in 2015 and can neither read nor write. The man with eleven siblings lived in a refugee home until his arrest and, according to his own statements, it was here that he came into contact with alcohol and drugs for the first time. “I used my welfare money to buy whiskey and marijuana,” he said. Incidentally, everything that is going on in the court is “bla, blah”.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men need to go with their natural caveman instinct.
If they do, it somehow attract women, like bees to honey.
Women knew these type of alpha males will bonk them. No time wasted.

In their homes, the cavemen instinct is running like engine cylinders. They fuck within the family as detailed in the koran and hadiths.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In their homes, the cavemen instinct is running like engine cylinders. They fuck within the family as detailed in the koran and hadiths.
No need to go that extreme. Office girls willingly spread their legs to their bosses.