• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Afghan: Father sells 9-year-old daughter as child bride to buy food, begs her 55-year-old husband not to beat her

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-sell-daughter-aged-NINE-55-year-old-man.html

An Afghan father who has been forced to sell his nine-year-old daughter to a 55-year-old man as a child bride so he can buy food has pleaded for his child’s new husband not to beat her.

Parwana Malik, nine, is being sold by her parents to a stranger who the youngster describes as an ‘old man’ due to his white beard and eyebrows.

On the day Parwana was taken away by her 55-year-old buyer, Qorban, her weeping father, Abdul Malik, pleaded for him to not hurt his child, reports CNN.

Abdul, who is ‘broken’ with guilt, broke down in tears as he told Qorban: ‘This is your bride. Please take care of her. You are responsible now, please don’t beat her.’

Parwana’s family said they had no choice, and are among scores of destitute families who being forced to sell their young daughters into marriage to survive, as Afghanistan plunges further into a humanitarian crisis.

One girl, aged 10, spends her days crying as she waits for the day she is sold to a 70-year-old man to help her family pay off their debts.

Another nine-member family is preparing to sell their four-year-old and nine-year-old daughters to have enough money for food.

Parwana and her family have been living in an Afghan displacement camp in northwestern Badghis province for the past four years. They have survived on humanitarian aid and work which earns them around £2 a day.

But since the Taliban took over Afghanistan in August, the country’s economy is on the brink of collapse and international humanitarian aid has been put on hold – and the effects are deeply felt by families such as Parwana’s who cannot buy basic goods such as food.

Abdul was forced to sell Parwana’s 12-year-old sister months ago to help his family survive.

Parwana, her small face peeping out from her pale pink hijab, told CNN: ‘My father has sold me because we don’t have bread, rice or flour. He has sold me to an old man.’…..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are the useless feminists in AWARE doing about this ? Only good at bashing Sg policemen and siding lying politicians ? Haha

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Afghans have only themselves to blame for their economic situation. The Afghan army being better equipped n much bigger choose to run away from a force 1/3 their size. N if the Taliban so bad...where is the resistance like during the Soviet invasion? These Afghans made their bed n they have to lie in it. No point cry father cry mother for a problem they themselves caused

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are the useless feminists in AWARE doing about this ? Only good at bashing Sg policemen and siding lying politicians ? Haha

If taxi uncles were already warned to not opine about Afghanistan or the Taliban, it makes sense to assume a similar directive has been disseminated to academics, lobbyists, NGOs etc. Better keep your mouths shut or no more funding. :cool:

By the way, I don't recall any AWARE darling ever making a public stand regarding female genital mutilation (FGM). Of course, they aren't allowed to by their masters in white. :wink:

Anyway the AWARE feminazi cunts only pick on the easy targets and low-hanging fruits, for example 'empowering wimmin by having more of them in STEM jobs and leadership positions' etc. :biggrin:

Why female genital mutilation still exists in modern Singapore​

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37819753

tlDRwbn.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Afghans have only themselves to blame for their economic situation. The Afghan army being better equipped n much bigger choose to run away from a force 1/3 their size. N if the Taliban so bad...where is the resistance like during the Soviet invasion? These Afghans made their bed n they have to lie in it. No point cry father cry mother for a problem they themselves caused
They would have sold their daughter even if its not Taliban rule.
Afghanistan has a population of 40 mil. Most of the countryside have been devastated by decades of war. Mines and unexploded devices are everywhere. It will take decades to turn around like what happened to Cambodia vietnam and laos.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares seriously in this over populated world.

just another Chao Chee bye waiting to be soLd, poked, cum into, next generation of lemmings popped out.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aware is not aware of tis ... sos from ts is dailymail uk ... aware oni read ze trusted, no-fake-news 154th ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An Afghan father who has been forced to sell his nine-year-old daughter to a 55-year-old man as a child bride so he can buy food has pleaded for his child’s new husband not to beat her.

This afghan father has done the very unislamic thing of asking the kid's new husband to not beat his wife. The mohamedan religion allows for beating of wives. I'll bet that islam's sole 'prophet' has beaten every wife of his except for his first wife, who I understand wore the pants in the house, or tent, as long as she was alive. I think she was a towkay like me and mahomet was merely her employee.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammad was in his 50’s.

“The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)” (Bukhari 7.62.88).

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This afghan father has done the very unislamic thing of asking the kid's new husband to not beat his wife. The mohamedan religion allows for beating of wives. I'll bet that islam's sole 'prophet' has beaten every wife of his except for his first wife, who I understand wore the pants in the house, or tent, as long as she was alive. I think she was a towkay like me and mahomet was merely her employee.

The islamic defenders in this forum will advise you not to judge islam by the deeds of pious muslims but by the books.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 9, she is not yet the wife. She can marry only upon puberty.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammad was in his 50’s.

“The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)” (Bukhari 7.62.88).
At s7ch old age, i doubt marriage could consummate.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The islamic defenders in this forum will advise you not to judge islam by the deeds of pious muslims but by the books.

I agree with that. And I judge the mohammedan religion by their two holy books. Their holy books describe their arabian god very proudly as the world heavyweight champ of liars, their 'prophet' fucked a kid and offered people loot money from robbery if they believed in his new religion.