• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advertising PM.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I sent out a PM to all members requesting that they support the advertiser who has given the forum a financial lifeline.

Instead of congratulating me many people hurled profanities and insults and accused me of spamming their pm box.

What should I do with such members?

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sent out a PM to all members requesting that they support the advertiser who has given the forum a financial lifeline.

Instead of congratulating me many people hurled profanities and insults and accused me of spamming their pm box.

I registered already Leongsam
Hope I can get very good tips.

JaviMartinez

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've no problem with that for the enemy of my enemy are my friends. Keep em coming.... :biggrin:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Boss.

I wish to make a small one off small donation to your forum. And or ,

As and when pay day is here for me.

Please give bank accounts. Preferably local banks. Eg posb, dbs, ocbc, uob, where i can

Do. Cash deposit directly.

Tks

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Dear Boss.

I wish to make a small one off small donation to your forum. And or ,

As and when pay day is here for me.

Please give bank accounts. Preferably local banks. Eg posb, dbs, ocbc, uob, where i can

Do. Cash deposit directly.

Tks

Don't have any local accounts. :smile:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should up their points and give yourself a pay rise.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you deduct their points?

or maybe even suspend them for a month.

please stick to motherland leeder's quote

how many of them hurled abuse against you, can you name them?

no amount of engineering can prevent this, you twit.

You should offer to meet hem at the cud de sac with your 5 speed vibrator

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please stick to motherland leeder's quote

how many of them hurled abuse against you, can you name them?

no amount of engineering can prevent this, you twit.

You should offer to meet hem at the cud de sac with your 5 speed vibrator

will do.

leongsam

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well u should do a self reflection then!

U spam them irregardless of whether they are into Football betting. Did they opt in to receive spam for Football betting?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess Sam thinks we owe him big time cos he set up this forum. Well if that's the case, at least give people the option to opt out la.

If u need more money, charge idiots like tonychat for every idiotic posting they make.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I guess Sam thinks we owe him big time cos he set up this forum. Well if that's the case, at least give people the option to opt out la.

If u need more money, charge idiots like tonychat for every idiotic posting they make.

All I was asking for was civilized behavior.

It doesn't take more than one second to delete a PM you're not interested in. There is no need to compose an abusive reply. That takes longer.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I was asking for was civilized behavior.

It doesn't take more than one second to delete a PM you're not interested in. There is no need to compose an abusive reply. That takes longer.

thats why u should appreciate it,it takes more effort and time to construct a constructive abusive criticism then to simply delete the spam like my email folder or my phone does automatically.sometimes people like the PAP dont appreciate the heartfelt responses that they get.

jw5

Loyal

Hurl profanities and insults back at them. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: