• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Adultery is serious crime in Philippines.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, baiting me again.

Ok, I'll bite! virginity is only a crime if she is a chiobu. Else, please keep it and wear it like a "badge of honour". :biggrin:
As usual use your son of whore clone to create slut whore mistress thread and then up the thread around me - and like the real criminal - act innocent and chaste after doing evil. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, baiting me again.

Ok, I'll bite! virginity is only a crime if she is a chiobu. Else, please keep it and wear it like a "badge of honour". :biggrin:
Oh ya you serial liar son of whore said you got two wives before and divorced. You are the one that wear adultery badge like an honor while point your evil filthy self proclaimed judge finger on me. Pui!

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you @nightsafari Malaysian son of whore clone fuck off. Another sia Suay human species like @plzhelpme that not only no help your fellow country man that met foreigner criminals but trample song song while act pitiful kpkb pap bully you. Pui!
You Filthy Rotten Haggard Old Bitch, I did not offend you.
You drew first blood.
Now, I fuck you hard hard with my golf clubs up your filthy rotten pussy and big fat arse.

And being smarter than a
Stupid piece of shit like you,

I shall activate the IGNORE icon.

Filthy Bitchy Whore ,
dont bother reply.

Lots of innocent guys here are already fucking you.

I just enjoy tasting my Glenfiddich while watching Netflix.

And, Cheap Filthy Dirty Bitchy whore,
Burn in Hell, the lowest level of Hell.

LOL,
Enjoy the golf clubs
up your filthy rotten pussy and big fat arse.!!

:FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

Last edited:

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I have no idea. You will need to ask those old virgins who seem to relish and take pride in possessing this badge.

Senor,

Screenshot_20210714-011204_Google.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Filthy Rotten Haggard Old Bitch, i did not offend you.
You drew first blood.
Now, I fuck you hard hard with my golf clubs up your filthy rotten pussy and big fat arse.

And being smarter than a

Filthy Bitchy Whore ,
dont bother reply.

Lots of innocent guys here are already fucking you here.

And, Bitchy whore,
go burn in Hell.

LOL,
Enjoy the golf clubs

Pui your evil filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb acting innocent and chaste after doing evil and blame the victim of your crime. You think you can hide in your Ccb hole to harass me but heaven will crush you under the bus or burn you alive. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Filthy Rotten Haggard Old Bitch, i did not offend you.
You drew first blood.

And being smarter than a

Filthy Bitchy Whore ,
dont bother reply.

Lots of innocent guys here are already fucking you here.

And, Bitchy whore,
go burn in Hell.

LOL,
Enjoy the golf clubs

And remember you are the real criminal harassing me the victim of your crimes. Pui your criminal shameless whore family.

dick straight

Most Filipino women practice adultery as often as possible for sexual variety to fulfill their horny sex fantasies.

Divorce is sort of kinda possible through an annulment but it is expensive.

It happens when they meet some white guy whose dick & bank account are bigger & than the shabu-addicted drunk of a husband is left to sing his cheezy 80's cover band Kareokes alone in the bar