• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Adulterer Ximen Qing Gets Tortured By Chink Secret Police! Spread-Eagle Nude And Whipped!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
simon-cheng.png

LONDON: A former employee of Britain's consulate in Hong Kong said Chinese secret police beat him, deprived him of sleep and shackled him in an attempt to force him to give information about activists leading anti-government protests.

Hong Kong, which was returned to China by Britain in 1997, has been convulsed by sometimes violent protests and mass demonstrations, the biggest political crisis for Beijing since the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.

Simon Cheng, a Hong Kong citizen who worked for the British government for almost two years, said he was tortured while detained for 15 days as he returned from a trip to mainland China in August.

"I was hung (handcuffed and shackled) on a steep X-Cross doing a spread-eagled pose for hours after hours," Cheng said in a post on Facebook.

"Sometimes, they ordered me to do the 'stress tests', which includes extreme strength exercise such as 'squat' and 'chair pose' for countless hours. They beat me every time I failed to do so using something like sharpened batons."

Britain said Cheng's treatment amounted to torture and summoned China ambassador to express outrage. China did not immediately comment on Cheng. Reuters was unable to verify Cheng's account.

In an 8,000 word description of his experiences, Cheng relates a nightmare of repeated physical abuse, threats and questioning about Britain's alleged meddling in the protests.

At one point in the interrogation by secret police, he was given a bizarre lecture about astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus whose unpopularity in the 16th Century was used to justify the argument that China was not ready for democracy.

Cheng was accused of being a British spy and questioned at length about protest leaders and their links to the London School of Economics. Eventually, it was proposed, he should work for the Chinese "motherland".

"I was suspected of being a mastermind and British proxy to incite and organise the protests in Hong Kong," Cheng said.

"TORTURE IN CHINA"

Britain said Cheng had been treated disgracefully.

"Simon Cheng was a valued member of our team. We were shocked and appalled by the mistreatment he suffered while in Chinese detention, which amounts to torture," Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said.

"I summoned the Chinese Ambassador to express our outrage at the brutal and disgraceful treatment of Simon in violation of China’s international obligations," Raab said.

Cheng, who said he supported the Hong Kong anti-government movement, said he would not seek judicial redress as he had no faith in the Chinese legal system.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-cheng-chinese-secret-police-torture-12110832

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by the way I recently read that the 4 great classics of Chinese literature (四大奇书) really included 《金瓶梅》 but it was replaced by 《红楼梦》in the qing dynasty.. damn the ancient Chinese censorship board!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simon Cheng really lives up to his namesake Ximen Qing. Looks like he was arrested for banging hookers like a sammyboy oppie, and he decided to make use of the naive Brits to save his ass.

_109742042_8b4ee246-891f-42ad-92c5-4cc7e803f224.jpg

Allegations of soliciting prostitution are normally dealt with in China as a routine matter by the local police. They are far less likely to be the concern of the Chinese border authorities in West Kowloon station.

Mr Cheng's written statement also mentions that, before his arrest, he stopped in Shenzhen for a massage.

I ask him directly if he paid for sex.

"I don't want to focus on the question of whether I solicited a prostitute, because that's exactly what they want," he replies.

"So, I just want to state clearly that I did nothing regrettable to the people I cherish and love."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-50457262

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you listen to the pleas and sob stories of the rioters, you will not believe a single thing this guy says. They are all made up stories. One University girl talks about police taking her in and attempting to rape her, beat her, pull her hair and laugh at her when they strip her naked. During the siege of Hong Kong University, they were posting stories about the police firing live rounds, attempts to storm the building etc (when in fact, the police were just playing music, waiting patiently for them to come out and arrest them, and sometimes mocking them for their failed attempt in throwing petrol bombs).

Hung from the wrist and beaten with sticks, yet no scars to prove when he looked as fair as a white chicken?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If you listen to the pleas and sob stories of the rioters, you will not believe a single thing this guy says. They are all made up stories. One University girl talks about police taking her in and attempting to rape her, beat her, pull her hair and laugh at her when they strip her naked. During the siege of Hong Kong University, they were posting stories about the police firing live rounds, attempts to storm the building etc (when in fact, the police were just playing music, waiting patiently for them to come out and arrest them, and sometimes mocking them for their failed attempt in throwing petrol bombs).
These kiddos still think Hong Kong is better than China. Still dreaming of the past. Lol :biggrin:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It highly doubtful. He was briefly detained in August for 15 days . If it true he was tortured throughout his detention, then it makes sense for him to go public since the bruises and wounds were still visible.

Now it already more than 3 months since his released.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
These kiddos still think Hong Kong is better than China. Still dreaming of the past. Lol :biggrin:
Their fate was already been written during handover 1997 which no one stop it.
Now Hong Kong top management already planted with the necessary candidates and no way China will change their mindset to rule the people.
It is the Hong Kong people that need to change the mindset to survive.
What they are doing now is delaying the china process and cannot stop it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chicoms love to use torture and blackmail to obtain forced (and sometimes televised) confessions.

In other news, water is wet. :rolleyes:

It's going to get worse with Winnie's Cultural Revolution 2.0. Unlike 1.0, 2.0 is augmented with technology and a global network of spies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their fate was already been written during handover 1997 which no one stop it.
Now Hong Kong top management already planted with the necessary candidates and no way China will change their mindset to rule the people.
It is the Hong Kong people that need to change the mindset to survive.
What they are doing now is delaying the china process and cannot stop it.

Simple: destroy the PRC and splinter it like the USSR.

Then the Hongkies have a referendum of whether to join the new non-communist China.