• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Admiral Liu loses his temper during outreadh

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Admiral Liu loses his temper during outreach

He exposed the real caliber of our "Generals" and "Rear Assmarial"
They hide under GRC for a free ticket in parliament
They talk big
They run away when question by school boy
They put up a "I'm you boss" attitude

Overall, their DNA are the same with LKY, Highly educated, Cowardly Traitors Turn Politicians, who will sell the country away at the drop of a hat.
I have to congratulate PAP on their very sucessful Tea Party in seeking out all such like minded individuals.

You must be mistaken:eek:

LKY has boasted that the people he picked were the best, his A team. He claims there's no one better :biggrin:

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, LUI tuck yew dont dare to share info in facebook because he scared people see he is not popular in FB. sh*t, CCB i think he is a coward. so what rear admiral cant do anything in civilian world. you think you want us see your face to make a living you wait long long. KNN, you go house visit in neighborhood still dare to be so ya ya.

i will see how you lose your GRC.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
lorry langar face lui almost wanted to charge aunty for insubordination for daring to ask him so many questions. then he suddenly remember this is not the navy.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Admiral Liu loses his temper

Some of you were aware of the truth about this Liu, & some like me only get to know now. After knowing this truth, lets hypostatically state, that he returns back to the Parliament as a winning candidate in the coming election. What will be your reaction? How will you all feel?

My reaction: Lui, FUCK YOU!

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
in his entire career, he's been hired & told what to do & where to go. he's never been asked the question "why should i hire you". in fact, in his entire career, he's been given reasons why he's being tasked to do the task, or to attend certain events.

now, when faced with a simple question "why should i vote for u?" the fella is dumbfounded.

either that, or maybe he forgot to memorize the 10yr series model answer.