• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Admiral Liu loses his temper during outreadh

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Admiral Liu loses his temper during outreach

How many PAP dogs have you seen are educated and knowledgeable? Smart ones are eliminated are sent Siberia. Any 2nd rated graduate in Singapore can even cause the ruling few to look very very very bad. So of course the dogs need to look much worse. Calibre of PAP? No class.

Dogs! Speaking of dogs, mine just barked at 4 of them when they announced Lim Hwee Hua wanted to 'visit' my flat :biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dogs! Speaking of dogs, mine just barked at 4 of them when they announced Lim Hwee Hua wanted to 'visit' my flat :biggrin:

I hate people who come to my door to beg for taxpayers' money for their salary and my vote to allow them to do so. What have they done for Singaporeans? "Go read the newsletter? " Go shove it up your ass.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
esmin0.jpg

Peasant: Why should I vote for you?

Lui Fark U: I donch know what to say...

Peasant: :oIo:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont know why people like to talk so much about how bad pap is? you guys talking here dare to vote for opposition or not? after cooling period, the hot air in your balls all escape. then all balls shrink and vote for pap again. i have seen a lot of such sinkapoorean. pls! walk the talk! vote for the oppositions!!! no matter who pap or opposition send!

ktc5972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many who read such a well documented account this teacher had with Admiral Lui, would wonder whether it is fabricated? I would give the benefit of the doubt to the teacher.
Teacher seems to be very reasonable person & even reengaged the disengagement process by Admiral Lui during the “walkabout” sessions with an elaborative email. Given the nature of the subject & subject matter, the teacher was very reasonable & just perhaps wanted an explanation for his behaviour. If Admiral Lui was really sincere he would not only gave his explanation for his erratic behaviour which warrants an applogy but also an account of what he had done for his constituency as a MP in the past 5 years & what future plans he had for the ward. He failed to even notice, what is the reason for the author to draft such a lengthy letter; explaining his seriousness of the voting process which he is entitled for the very first time. Keeping in mind, the teacher is not a young voter who had just turned 18; he/she is given a voting registration card because the constituency which the teacher resides has an opposition contesting for the very first time after a very long period of “uncontested” drought.
Admiral Lui, didn’t or rather cannot evaluate the seriousness of the subject matter. He simply list down his unpleasant experience with a group of people with narrow mindset. If my guess is correct? Admiral Lui is a MP who was not elected by people or rather he has no election experience. If he ever participated in an election, he would know his ground work from bottom up. As a matter of fact, there will be a number of MPs who are “green” or “virgin” as they were walk-in to the parliament by the “no-contest” status in the past. These “virgin” MPs(I shall call them this way) are in the front-line for the very first time. Some of them like, in the Admiral’s case, were given Ministerial positions. Which only means; their very own infrastructure & secretary & people to run the show. I am trying to picture the Admiral’s inexperience in handling “hardcore“ public. In other words, the Admiral has a trouble in identifying his supporters & “opposition supporters” & “neutral” public in his own constituency.
Before I go into the process of getting the first “gold bar” in MIDS. I would like to assume the amount of training given to the Officers transition from uniform group (NAVY) to public life sector. Prior to it, they would have gone into the International School of Political Science/Defence Science from the rank of Major onwards from all the 3 main forces. As a matter of fact not all Major will automatically qualifies for such school. They are chosen from past evaluation by a select community. This school caters only for the High Rank Officers & run by the armed forces. There will be officers from other countries too who can study in that school. Our Singapore High ranked officers also go to overseas exclusively by invitation only schools in US & UK. Most of them go to a decree course in political science or similar programmes. I am telling you this because these are the courses they cannot list it behind their names because it is in their dossier with is label “Top Secret”. So unlike doctors who put the MBBS,FRT, MRT, after their names. These officers only have their Ranks, before their names. There are so many affairs in the army which are unclassified that it is a norm that they must be humble.
That is why, I am very sure the current PAP, would have done all the possibility to give the proper training for this High Achieving Officers to integrate in to the public sector from the uniform group sector. They would definitely know what public relation is & do their homework for it.
As an Admiral, he would sure get his seamanship training from the Midshipment School (now integrated with the 3 forces as the OCS ) I cannot remember his full name as he would have completed his MIDS (pronounced as mids) in the 80 – 82. So his batch can be in the 40s. All officers graduating will have a batch number, literally a sequential number when the new batch is enlisted in Midshipmen School as student cadets. Naval officers tend to be more of a Gentleman, as it is usually a tradition. Till today, a naval officer will politely say he is going to the “Heads”, meaning going to toilet. There are so many naval traditions that make a navy man an officer, & sure give him a sextant & a chart--- he can circumnavigate around the world just by looking the night stars & day. I am quite certain his love for the sea is so much that he would have own a yacht by now.
Who is more creditable now? Is it the nameless teacher who doesn’t even want to show the original emails as it is the only evidence to substantiate her allegation? To me both are respectable in the society. Teachers are the pillars for our children. But this is the net, my experience have let to so many “conspiracy theories” that formed out of either by boredom or for the “kick” of it. Please don’t fall for such unscrupulous, baseless methods.
My final conclusion of this allegation is a hoax & in this case I have to stand by my fellow naval comrade, onwards & upwards. Even though I share different views from Admiral Liu, as you can see from my postings, I don’t play “dirty” politics. You & me can use this platform for expressing our views but please no “dirty” politics.

mids.jpg

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, like the rest of them, these big shots are not used to being accountable, so when some peasant comes along and asks such a question, the peasant will come across as audacious and challenging them to give an account of whatever they have done or achieved.

Obviously, he hasnt done anything at the Constituency level and all his "work" has been done for him by his grassroot running dogs and written out and window-dressed in the newsletter.

Obviously, the outreach was a failure and obviously, he will lose plenty of votes. I also hope he loses his Minister post as a result of losing the GRC.

The answer he gave to the teacher was also presumptious and showed that he had prejudged the teacher. As with all these MIW.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised how did this admire Liu got selected to be the MP and then minister.
He can't even answer this basic question as "Why should I vote for you?"
I wonder how did he got pass the PAP interview.
Throughout my past job interviews, I have got this question "Why should I hire you?" being asked of me at least 3 times.
If he cannot answer this question, I seriously doubt the quality of the PAP candidates.
Either he has never encountered such question before, or he is just too stuck up to reply to this peasant.
Maybe he thinks with his multi million dollar salary, this peasant is not fit to ask him this question?

Aiyoh, don't insult him leh. People like him went through tea sessions, pyschological tests, passion tests blah blah - so how can be wrong, huh?
Voters in his constituencies are just the means to an end - entertain you once every 5 years, claim to be your long lost servant, promise you heaven and earth.
Ah, conned you again, for another 5 years.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

He exposed the real caliber of our "Generals" and "Rear Assmarial"
They hide under GRC for a free ticket in parliament
They talk big
They run away when question by school boy
They put up a "I'm you boss" attitude

Overall, their DNA are the same with LKY, Highly educated, Cowardly Traitors Turn Politicians, who will sell the country away at the drop of a hat.
I have to congratulate PAP on their very sucessful Tea Party in seeking out all such like minded individuals.

How many PAP dogs have you seen are educated and knowledgeable? Smart ones are eliminated are sent Siberia. Any 2nd rated graduate in Singapore can even cause the ruling few to look very very very bad. So of course the dogs need to look much worse. Calibre of PAP? No class.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the Minister who lost an argument with a school boy (the one who spoke at some SDP rally at Speaker's Corner) and walked away. This is documented in the boy's blog; if someone has it, perhaps can post here.

Kenneth Lin: A conversation with Mr Lui Tuck Yew

EDITOR’s NOTE: The following is a conversation that Kenneth Lin recalled having with RAdm(NS) Lui Tuck Yew, Minister for Information, Communications and the Arts and an MP for Tanjong Pagar GRC.

NOTE (added 09 Jan): This is reproduced with permission from Kenneth Lin. All those who wish to reproduce this MUST seek Kenneth’s permission.

By Kenneth Lin (Source: Facebook)
08 Jan 2011

I was invited to a “Scholarship and Bursary awards” ceremony organised by CDC and CCC at Catholic Junior College to receive a $650 cheque for being one of the Top 5 in my class. I was reluctant to attend it, but then decided that the money could be put to good use for others. After the entire ceremony was over, I waited for the crowd to disperse before approaching Mr Lui Tuck Yew. Up front, he seemed polite and gentlemanly, with a friendly attitude.

“Hi Mr Lui, I’m Kenneth. You know, I’ve stayed at Tanjong Pagar GRC all my life – 16 years – but this is the first time I’m meeting you!”

“Where do you stay?”

“Jalan Rajah”

“I’ve visited that area quite recently you know. A few months back…” Mr Lui turns to his adviser and bodyguards, and they shook their heads in response.

“What block?”

“107″

“Oh, 107..”

“What school are you from?”

“St. Andrew’s Secondary.”

“Do you take any sports? What’s your CCA?”

“Choir”

“Were you from the Junior School as well?”

“Yes.”

“So you were from the Junior School choir as well?”

“Yes.”

“You know, the Junior School choir is very good, I went to hear them sing before, really good. Like the Vienna Boys Choir. The coach is very good. What’s his name…..”

“Mr Francis Liew”

“Oh ya ya! Very good.”

He goes on talking about how magnificent the coach is and asked me about my trips, etc…

“And how is the secondary school choir? Are you all doing well?”

(smiles)”Not really.”

“You all have the Youth Festival this year right?”

“Yes.”

“Oh I see.”

At this point, I realised we side-tracked too far.

“So Mr Lui, I actually tried to visit you at your Meet-the-Peoples’ session last year. Because I read an article in the papers that said that Singaporeans do not know how to engage their MPs on political issues. The author suggested we make use of the Meet-the-Peoples’ Session to do so.”

“What did you see me about?”

“Since you are the Minister of Information, I assume you’re in charge of censorship and all that in Singapore. So I wanted to ask why certain videos online, such as Lim Hock Siew’s video, was banned.”

“We banned it because we don’t want these people to re-write history. You know he was charged and detained?”

“Yes, but he wasn’t ever tried in a court, he was detained under the ISA, which allows for detainment without trial.”

“Yes, the ISA. You know after the September 11 attacks, countries such as the US now don’t question the other countries’ use of detainment without trial? Because they themselves need such an act, because they can’t charge prisoners in Guantanamo Bay, can’t just release them into the streets. So we need the ISA.”

I didn’t want to debate about the ISA at this moment, so I moved on.

“So anyway, I waited for about 1-2 hours at the Meet-the-Peoples’ session before being rejected and told that you only attend to people with Bread-and-Butter issues.”

“Well, yes, I only have time for those issues, because there are many cases and we normally have to say until very late, like 11pm. So you have to ask yourself, which is more important, the peoples’ issues or just normal questions.”

“So, the author of that article was wrong?”

“Yes, probably.

“So, is there a platform for Singaporeans to engage their MPs in political issues?”

“Well, you can organise a forum or function and invite us, and we’ll attend IF WE SEE IT’S WORTHWHILE“(emphasis added)

“Okay. Thanks.”

I went towards my classmate to ask which way he was heading home, and took out my iPhone to check my email. I noticed Mr Lui’s adviser telling him something in private, and was just about to leave when Mr Lui approached me again, only this time, looking quite angry.

“Did you take a recording with your phone(of our discussion)??”

“No, you want to check?”

“I don’t need to check. Are you a member of the SDP?”

“No.”

“Cause you were in one of the SDP videos. Don’t go one big round, just come out with what you’re doing.”(The last sentence was a bit incomprehensible, so I only post snippets of what I remembered him saying.)

All this time, I just stood there and smiled. The impresssion of a polite and friendly Mr Lui I got when I met him disappeared, as he showed me how threatening he really was. As I turned to leave, all his bodyguards were dangerously looking at me.

DISCLAIMER: I did not at all take a recording of the conversation I had with Mr Lui. All these words were recalled by me, and are therefore subject to error. However, the meaning and message of each sentence is still fairly accurate.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether this story is real or not, I don't care! VOTE FOR OPPOSITION! LET YOUR VOICES BE REPRESENTED & HEARD IN PARLIAMENT!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

ktc5972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Lui Tuck Yew, you have 2 allegations by two fine people of the society. What do you have to say for it? I vouched for you bringing in naval traditions & its upbringing. Is it you were forced into Navy? How did you ever be able to graduate out if MIDS? I don't care about BG Lee, he was the son of LKY. You were just a scholar? or you were also a son so well connected elite. I cannot forgive your attitude on "bullying" this kid. Now, is your turn to speak up & face this 2 person's allegation. If it were true & my fact is young child don't need to lie? Are you going to come out with a story that the boy was caught recording the conversation? Even, if that boy recorded your public conversation with you, so what? What law does he break? What warrant you to misuse or even abuse your power? Show your authority to your subordinates, not to the public? You are a disgrace for acting to the 2 persons in the manner which they clearly state. If you cannot justify yourself, make a comment of this matter on your part in any media. Your watch dogs would have informed you by now about these allegations that has been circulation in the web. Take your boat & don’t return back.

ktc5972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Admiral Liu loses his temper

I just want to ask the people in this forum this. Some of you were aware of the truth about this Liu, & some like me only get to know now. After knowing this truth, lets hypostatically state, that he returns back to the Parliament as a winning candidate in the coming election. What will be your reaction? How will you all feel?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being an army fellow, he is used to giving instructions and not taking questions. This is what you get from army fellows, they dun deal with public so they dun really know how.

I maybe wrong but the other 2 new army guys probably are also the same.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Lui Tuck Yew, you have 2 allegations by two fine people of the society. What do you have to say for it? I vouched for you bringing in naval traditions & its upbringing. Is it you were forced into Navy? How did you ever be able to graduate out if MIDS? I don't care about BG Lee, he was the son of LKY. You were just a scholar? or you were also a son so well connected elite. I cannot forgive your attitude on "bullying" this kid. Now, is your turn to speak up & face this 2 person's allegation. If it were true & my fact is young child don't need to lie? Are you going to come out with a story that the boy was caught recording the conversation? Even, if that boy recorded your public conversation with you, so what? What law does he break? What warrant you to misuse or even abuse your power? Show your authority to your subordinates, not to the public? You are a disgrace for acting to the 2 persons in the manner which they clearly state. If you cannot justify yourself, make a comment of this matter on your part in any media. Your watch dogs would have informed you by now about these allegations that has been circulation in the web. Take your boat & don’t return back.

Heard that Lui Fuck You is the son of ex-Chief Defence Scientist Lui Pao Chuen!

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal

WAt do u expect some a stranger who visits only once in 5 years!?!
A loving hug and kiss ??!
:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

The guy whose car he saw stuck in the flood is now thanking his lucky stars that he didn't stop to help. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spread the incidents to other voters. I don't fill confident having Liu Tuck Yew walking around like a white elephant thinking he is above the rest. Fxxxk him dead!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being an army fellow, he is used to giving instructions and not taking questions. This is what you get from army fellows, they dun deal with public so they dun really know how.

I maybe wrong but the other 2 new army guys probably are also the same.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2.now,who's the boss and who's the paying servants?