• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aditya Bhatia's Bomb Threat: Should we forgive?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bet is this flared-nosed ass clown will skip town before he turns 18 so that he can avoid NS altogether.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry just realized this idiot is a foreigner. Reform centre not appropriate then. Whole family should be deported as a MINIMUM punishment.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
let us hope he gets some form of 'satay' in detention... he must be locked up under ISA for attempted terrorism act... these monkeys will commit more devastating crime eventually

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then he bears a grudge, goes back to India, and after reaching adulthood he recruits real terrorists to bomb Singapore.

hi there

1. laksa, bingo!
2. snake is always some snake.
3. be it a small snake or huge one:biggrin:
4. shittytimes is just hopeless.
5. refused to identify its origin "believed to be from india".
6. what kind of journalism is this, crap!
7. just put it into script that the small snake is from the land of ganges.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if its sinkie,
(1) arrest by ISD agent
(2) entire family under closed arrest
(3) all 'check-in' IMH
(4) charged under ISA, Section 55
(5) media will claim linked to residency in Aljunied & Hougang and eventually, Punggol East

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like many posts here, I have had a range of emotions ranging from wanting to plaster his race with stereotypical racists taunts to wanting to forgive a 13 yr old who perhaps, did not know any better.

I've kept myself in check with those racist taunts; I've had the privilege of having a stern but kind mentor of Indian origin in my life and will not honour the memory of this great man if I did so.

But when I ask myself, can I forgive a 13 year old who seemingly and so openly wanting to "take great revenge" on Singapore by threatening to commit an act of mass murder, I think further: Is the thoughts of this youngster truly that of his own or perhaps influenced by the environment or the people in which such very threats may be fomenting behind close doors, within the very heart of Singapore.

Perhaps such ideas of violence may have been discussed in the elitist school that he is attending (Global India International School), or maybe from the drunken mouths of the adults in his life. Even worse, these adults, supposedly people who have an influence in his life, may very well have said this in all sobriety and perhaps in a midst of rage or angry conviction.

I may therefore forgive the boy, and pass off his words as that which are "from the mouth of babes", but what we need then is a thorough investigation into the boy's background, who, why and what is responsible in making this boy sprout such words of anger and violence and hold those very people accountable.

And lastly, lest forummers here take this too lightly, might I remind of how such an act of terrorism had once struck so very close to our hearts:

The Singapore authority should make an example out of him as they did with every other person charged in Singapore for criminal offences.

PRONTO01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like many posts here, I have had a range of emotions ranging from wanting to plaster his race with stereotypical racists taunts to wanting to forgive a 13 yr old who perhaps, did not know any better.

I've kept myself in check with those racist taunts; I've had the privilege of having a stern but kind mentor of Indian origin in my life and will not honour the memory of this great man if I did so.

But when I ask myself, can I forgive a 13 year old who seemingly and so openly wanting to "take great revenge" on Singapore by threatening to commit an act of mass murder, I think further: Is the thoughts of this youngster truly that of his own or perhaps influenced by the environment or the people in which such very threats may be fomenting behind close doors, within the very heart of Singapore.

Perhaps such ideas of violence may have been discussed in the elitist school that he is attending (Global India International School), or maybe from the drunken mouths of the adults in his life. Even worse, these adults, supposedly people who have an influence in his life, may very well have said this in all sobriety and perhaps in a midst of rage or angry conviction.

I may therefore forgive the boy, and pass off his words as that which are "from the mouth of babes", but what we need then is a thorough investigation into the boy's background, who, why and what is responsible in making this boy sprout such words of anger and violence and hold those very people accountable.

And lastly, lest forummers here take this too lightly, might I remind of how such an act of terrorism had once struck so very close to our hearts:

From the discussions and concerns it can be clearly seen that many if not all have witness what damage a young 10 years old to 17 years can do when given the wrong upbringing. Look no further the Muslim Extremist, The Afghan Warriors, The Palestinians Fighters are trained from these tender ages to grow them into Terrorism and senseless and heartless killings that is still existing till today. So to forgive perhaps I will but to forget these young Turks, Rapist and Terrorists in the Making....I have my Reservations. Btw, I am a born and bred Indian who knows these racist, low cast oriented, Indians from India who has done so much backstabbing, lies, cronyism, lack of manners and Singaporeans at large owes them a living Mentality need I say more?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just deport him back to India.
Just end the case. To show that SG dont need such FT.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is one dumb keling. Threats like these are taken seriously by any western cuntry. He can kiss Canada and USA goodbye as having a police record they wont even give him a tourist visa.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't fucking waste time shove a cricket bat up his ass. .I will do it personally n add the ball as after thought.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why only 10 years? He can come back a day after 10 years and take revenge by raping some girls.

The boy and his family should be deported and barred from entering sinkapore for 10 years. How did this kid grew such a hatred for sinkapore is reflective of his parents.
We are accepting and tolerating too many foreigners who have such deep hatred for sinkapore and not doing anything about it now will only lead to more violent outcomes in the near future.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pic of what the boy looks like. Although he is a foreigner, I think we should make the space and have him spend some time in boy's home. I am sure he will learn a lot from the Ah Bengs there.

3871_391408907610928_543279784_n.jpg