• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually staying with a woman who is going thru divorce is very troublesome

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
like she will suddenly cry out the blue
If not, suddenly become very angry with her estranged husband
then one day will bake cake and suddenly very happy
next.moment will be melancholic and disconsolate
she is a very funny human being ...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is more vulnerable at this moment
Vulnerable is not the phrase.
Erratic and irrational is one.
Emotion is being disturb.

Shall warn you that you should not even go near her. She's nothing but trouble. If you are rich and able, please steer clear of her.

Unless she's so pretty and attractive. But remember she's a poison ivy now. You won't know what will she develop into after you managed to bed her many time.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vulnerable is not the phrase.
Erratic and irrational is one.
Emotion is being disturb.

Shall warn you that you should not even go near her. She's nothing but trouble. If you are rich and able, please steer clear of her.

Unless she's so pretty and attractive. But remember she's a poison ivy now. You won't know what will she develop into after you managed to bed her many time.
FREAKZj29%20(1B).jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bedding woman is actually the least of my concern. Regular targeting 50k (Nett)Per month In earning is what a men should target.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's only a shadow of what you can expect from the one at Mayfair.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
give her some credit,
she tried.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed entirely. The last time I saw her, my former coworker, she broke down in tears in front of Burger King, and when I asked her why, she told me she was bitten by a mosquito and worried she had dengue to start a conversation about why she was divorced. She also mentioned that her parents were ill and that her home was too small, and she then talked about quitting to start an MLM business, asking you to join her and painted unrealistic plan about her future. She continued to cry and sob, saying that she was dependent on it and that you should support her since she had no one else to turn to and her ex bf also left her...blah blah blah... Extremely tense over a casual meal. I eventually resigned from the company and never see her again.