• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually shouldn't the singapore flyer be called the singapore wheel or something instead?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what is the more that the sinkie cantonese accountant did? According to her previous employer, she sabotaged her ex company when she was made to leave. Bad people or not?
Bad people now going undercover to play victim. That’s how scary this ccb world is!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I didn’t even raise my voice at this sinkie Cantonese accountant at all even when I caught her playing Facebook games and more.
Now tell me what bad did I do to this sinkie cantonese accountant then despite all the bad which she had done?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what is the more that the sinkie cantonese accountant did? According to her previous employer, she sabotaged her ex company when she was made to leave. Bad people or not?
Seriously what is the odds of meeting an evil crook sinkie? Again I am ALWAYS beating the odds!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a ferris wheel. The name Singapore is bullshit to begin with, No one has ever asked - Did Sang Nila Utama really see a Lion? He must have been hallucinating. There are no lions in this part of the world. And yet, the whole nation swallows the story, It is now part of written history that lion's once existed in this tiny island. Schools teach this, and children learn it, as a fact. Shows how gullible society can be, Easily fooled by authority. Has the Education Ministry ever thought of fixing this false news?

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i were to ride it for a sinkie sling flight it will cost me $69 - too expensive to check out the view with a few sips of the sling. for sinkie uncles, the $69 fare will be better spent at geylang. it will hardly (no pun intended) draw any crowd of horny heartland uncles looking to impress their atb's hoping for happy endings. :whistling:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should named PAP Fryer...opps! Flyer!
No I am an opposition supporter and voted for opposition since day one. Now everyone knows how opposition supporters are hypocrites that gang up with pap dogs to attack fellow opposition supporter.