• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually,if you say sengkang lost to oppie because of young voters, it means pap will soon recognise lgbt rights...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap will made adjustments very fast. they have the resources and manpower. they did badly in ge2011 because of social media. Then in a couple of years Pap dominated FB and made it a mainstream channel.

I don't know if liberalist agendas like LTGB and climate change are sengkang voters' real concerns but I'm sure they will put on a big wayang show to win back votes.

If the real concern is FT policy ... nope sorry .. Pap will not change their stance unless we vote them out.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young people more concerns with jobs and future rather than lgbtq. The elephant in the room is CECA.
Also time spent due to role strain on taking care of kids and elderly, wasted time on transport in those north east slumps of punggol sk and hougang, and of course CPF medisave and the soon to be CPF LIFE once sgreans wake up...CECA concerns slightly less trivia as in CECA is not found in public and civil service mostly in pte sme and mncs...anyway dr chee raised the issue on minimum wage or living wage but people still voted Murali...next fear should be the mg and pg slowly passing away and the losing of votes permanently from these 2 groups...should be going into 55% against 45% territory latest 2030 election

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend who stay there kpkb lousy expensive food due to lack of hawker and coffee shop. everyday jam going home via KPE. worry about future looking at current trend and pattern of PAP policies. He is 45.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap will made adjustments very fast. they have the resources and manpower. they did badly in ge2011 because of social media. Then in a couple of years Pap dominated FB and made it a mainstream channel.

I don't know if liberalist agendas like LTGB and climate change are sengkang voters' real concerns but I'm sure they will put on a big wayang show to win back votes.

If the real concern is FT policy ... nope sorry .. Pap will not change their stance unless we vote them out.
CCS has confirmed and Chopped many times, no change in foreign PMET policy