• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually hor why if kenna caught in rain must go home immediately shower?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr mother don't want u to wet the floor, bed sheets and chairs. When yr father slipped and fall she get the blame, then no sex for her tonight...

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh. Woke up this morning. Wish I didnt. So really wish I was dead.

relax, i will go before you.
because,
IMG_20210111_075919.jpg

i have to use this device.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rain doesnt make you sick. Its virus and bacteria that do.

Angmo theory is its not the rain but avoiding rain by going to packed shelters where virus can be spread more easily.

However i also have theory that sudden drop in body temp might reduce your immunity temporarily and leave your more vulnerable to common bugs you normally resist.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i implore unkers here to enjoy bombastic language by a sex bomb. it elevates both the sex organ and the level of intellectual intercourse.
I believe Claire is just a mundane-looking woman that only finds fulfillment expounding her sexual escapades here with her sesquipedalian loquaciousness. I was impressed once by her but thankfully not anymore. The women in this forum tend to have a uniquely narcissistic mental state.