• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Actually… How prepared is Malaysia if a war broke out?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On paper Mudland has 55 jets but only 4 can fly:

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...-out-of-rmaf-28-russian-fighter-jets-can-fly/

Sinkie air force should bomb all their airbases, hangars, radars and runways in a surprise attack starting 5 minutes after war is officially declared. Civilian airports also bomb to assure absolute air superiority. After that our 72,000 soldiers and 200 tanks will have all the air support they need whereas Mudland army will be bombed to oblivion even before they can engage Sinkie army. Modern war relies more on tech and less on individual or even group bravery.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://cilisos.my/actually-how-pre...Jx5fYhUYmU_k-Fuy0ZDcBYqj_hgoytXSDKUDV_KvOzfoo

Singapore: 212 tanks, 119 jets, 12 warships, 6 submarines
Malaysia: 74 tanks, 55 jets, 8 warships, 2 submarines
Singapore: 72,000 (active) + 950,000 (reserve) = 1,022,000 total
Malaysia: 110,000 (active) + 296,500 (reserve) = 406,500 total

Winning A war does not necessarily equate to successfully taking over a country. Singapore cannot go into any war. The country's military forces are for DEFENSIVE and not offensive purposes.

The late LKY was proven wrong in trying to 'take over' with a merger. Will there be another Singaporean
不自量力 bu zi liang LEE-der?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will also in guerrilla insurgencies, terrorists bombings etc when the mudland army is crush,,,it will be like what the Israelis face in the occupied territories. One other point,,,m&d language is the national language and yet few Cinas can speak it,,,how to administer the conquered territories? We will have to depend on Mudland Cina translators,,,and I doubt they are that reliable, and it will be useless to use local m&ds because we all know where their loyalties will lie,,,,so I doubt singkieland has the capabilities of a long war with mudland,,,,

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dummy. The japs took over with much muc lesser people than was thought possible. Malay is still fighting the sabah nuts. Our army fights only hiv and alcoholism

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a suggestion. Instead of war, get Pinky go into the ring with Madhatter and slug it out in an MMA style match. Winner will get to park whatever shit they want on whoever's place.