• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Actress Jeannie Chan's Wardrobe Malfunction Gives Glimpse Of Her Privates

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actress Jeannie Chan's Wardrobe Malfunction Gives Glimpse Of Her Privates

hype.my
BY RACHEL CHUAH
OCTOBER 26, 2022

Sources: Instagram/@__yan_ying__/@missjni

There’s no denying that most people tend to dress up to look good. Besides, the more your clothes stand out, the more attention you attract. But, this does mean one might encounter a wardrobe malfunction. Take what happened with Canadian-born Hong Kong actress Jeannie Chan (陈滢) for example.

Yesterday (25th October), Jeannie attended a press conference for her latest drama “The Beauty of War (美丽战场)”. Unfortunately, while Jeannie may have been aiming to impress with her dress, she accidently ended up exposing her private parts instead!

Source: Instagram/@missjni

Jeannie wore a pink mini dress with a short slit for the event, which showed off her curves and plenty of skin. She definitely drew plenty of eyes with her cute but sexy dress. Regretfully, the short slit on the dress revealed more than she was willing to.

As she was walking up the stairs to the stage, the slit in her dress ended up showing her inner thighs and a reported glimpse of her privates. Jeannie had been accompanied by fellow co-actress Moon Lau (刘佩玥) at the time and the duo were holding hands as they walked up the stairs.

When asked about the incident later, Jeannie was understandably taken aback. “No way?” she responded. “I’m sure the bottom was (well) made and it should be safe.” However, the actress did admit that normally, she would have been covering herself. “If I (wasn’t) leading Moon to the stage, (my) hands would have been on the skirt,” she added.

Sources: Instagram/@alanwong447/China Press

Still, Jeannie was seen enjoying herself with her fellow actresses during the event. She even jokingly claimed that she wouldn’t be appearing in the show again, if there was a sequel. “I made the director angry earlier, he said that the second season will kill (off my character) and prevent me from appearing,” she said while laughing.

Well, Jeannie’s wardrobe malfunction was certainly unfortunate. However, kudos to the actress for keeping her cool! We sincerely hope she enjoyed the event, regardless of the incident.

Source: China Press
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Tags: Jeannie ChanJeannie Chan exposed privatesJeannie Chan short slit dressJeannie Chan The Beauty of WarThe Beauty of War美丽战场陈滢

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on previous cases, photographer should be charged for " upskirt " shots evrn if its taken in a public area.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beauty of War is quite watchable as compared to Mediacock's crap. Now showing on TVB channel. My mom is following the series every night.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the point of censoring it? Why is the cheebai so taboo? We all came out of a cheebai, didn't we? This is demeaning to women. :mad:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I’m pretty disappointed that there wasn’t any uncensored photographic evidence presented here at Sammyboy forum.