• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

According to bastard ahmeng, this is called Chinese citizens ORDER Spanish to unblock their bank accounts anyhow frozen. So sneaky Hakka ahmeng

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
C0ACCB77-5C6F-422B-824F-AE5E896EB340.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese traitor dog Hakka @AhMeng needless to say your pahang grandfather must have ganged up with japs then to harm chinese aka 走狗汉奸, just like you and what you are doing with delight and full of pride and called it entertainment now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Act blur act innocent is Hakka trait isn’t it? Accuse me loud loud to “ORDER @Leongsam” barely two hours ago now say “huh?” woh.

According to bastards they can do ccb things to you but you cannot protest cannot demand to unblock if not kena turned around to accuse you to be ORDERING people!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to bastards they can do ccb things to you but you cannot protest cannot demand to unblock if not kena turned around to accuse you to be ORDERING people!

Heaven is always sending me info to expose the ccb lies of bastards isn’t it? I don’t even need to search high and low for it.