• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

access to canadian stock exchange

malxsin

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these are all time high now, in fact the market sentiment is that these sectors are going down, do you feel there is still upside potential in the coming months?

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any singapore stock brokers that can give me access to the canadian stock exchange?

I am sure Singapore being a financial hub can link you in the TSX.

I am a Canadian and I register with the Scotiaitrade.....www.soctiaitrade.com. It is part of the Socitial bank. Their rate is pretty good......just $19.99 per trade and $9.99 flat each trade for account $50,000 or more or trades more than 36 times the previous quarter.

Email them. They might allow you to register a trading account.

Also you can trade in the other exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ and even OB for penny stocks.

If you want to trade silver, SLV and gold, GLD you might have to trade in the NASDAQ or NYSE with US$.

Note that when you trade in a foreign trading centre, you can be subect to their tax and also the foreign exchange risk when converted back to Sin$.

Good luck.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all these are all time high now, in fact the market sentiment is that these sectors are going down, do you feel there is still upside potential in the coming months?

I only have very small positions right now, becuz as you said, they are all at all time high.