• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Acceptable? Lesbian butch thinks she was man, refused to wear bra, loose singlet, exposing tiny shrunken NEH-NEH?

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO photo! I wished to take a pic but place very crowded full of eyes. I don't want to kenna go mata-chu.

At most angles, from many positions near and far, all can see tiny shrunken Neh-Neh.

She got one Lesbian CB w her, and she also noticed everyone looking into the singlet arms holes big big to see Tony shrunken NEH-NEHS.

KNN! Made a scene in town!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go over and pinch whatever is left of her pathetic breasts and grab her manpussy to put her in place.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesbian Butches takes hormone to shrink their fucking Neh-Nehs. Trying to FAKE MAN. KNN! Want to dress man's style. Try to stand up and pee?!

I wish hundreds of ABNN Ah Neh gang rapists gang bang them Chiak Lat until past out!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about ah beng cross-dressers showing off their fake boobs?
1563637578644.png

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl got small neh neh. The man got no balls to take picture.

If you took picture of my daughter's Neh-Neh I will whack you even if mata pointing guns.

Her tiny Neh-Neh not worthwhile for me to be ended up in mata-chu. Just a pathetic A-cup only, I took a glance and never really want to see more of that. The idea of taking pic crossed my mind but lasted for less than 2 mins.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN many young lesbian butch dressed funkily and fiercely with tatoos and piercing everywhere and tried to behave more manly by spitting while smoking etc KNN not much saliva also must force out to show manhood KNn just wonder when they turned old how they will become KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you took picture of my daughter's Neh-Neh I will whack you even if mata pointing guns.

Her tiny Neh-Neh not worthwhile for me to be ended up in mata-chu. Just a pathetic A-cup only, I took a glance and never really want to see more of that. The idea of taking pic crossed my mind but lasted for less than 2 mins.

There should be 'tactical' cameras e.g. from your spectacles or wrist watch.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN many young lesbian butch dressed funkily and fiercely with tatoos and piercing everywhere and tried to behave more manly by spitting while smoking etc KNN not much saliva also must force out to show manhood KNn just wonder when they turned old how they will become KNN

How to fight lesbians, explained in a 1970s movie.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will look like hoching?