• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat About the LHL Mahathir meeting.

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
About the LHL Mahathir meeting.
I have been asked to not dwell too much on the juicy aspect of the meeting. Suffice to just say the following:
Dr M was initially reluctant to meet as he wanted to wait for a full report of all dealings that Najib had concluded with Singapore.
Furthermore he was still annoyed over the arrest and detention of one of his aides some time ago while he was observersing the court trial in Singapore of several people charged with money laundering offences linked to the 1MDB scandal.
The said aide was suspected of recording the proceedings with his mobile phone. Both his mobile phone and passport were seized and he was brought to the Cantonment Police Complex for interrogation during which he was asked whether he was Najib's or Mahathir's man. It left him with no doubt who the Singapore authorities were in favour of.
Although no recordings were found on the phone the police still kept the phone and passport for three months before returning them.
As for the KL meeting it was deliberately kept short. Dr M neither raised nor gave any opportunity to his Singapore counterpart to raise any issue.
In the meantime a comprehensive probe on all deals signed by Najib and the Singapore authorities is underway. Chief among all Dr M is keen to know to what extent Malaysia's interests were compromised in exchange for Najib's personal benefits.
From my conversation with the aide I also sense that Dr M was curious to know why on earth did LKY hold a four-eyes meeting with Rosmah at Putra jaya some years ago when he jolly well knew that Rosmah had no official position in government. Was there any link to the handing over of the KTM railway line to Singapore not long after the meeting?
As juicy as it might appear I leave it to you to reach your own conclusions.
Mohd Jufree bin Mahmood.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinky the mercenary arsehole failed to address Dr Tun Sri Mahathir in his proper title down calling Mr Mahathir and even boldly suggest Dr Mahathir goto Singapore to meet him, it is no wonder such undiplomatic antics will lead to a meeting that is short lived and fruitless.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
pinky the mercenary arsehole failed to address Dr Tun Sri Mahathir in his proper title down calling Mr Mahathir and even boldly suggest Dr Mahathir goto Singapore to meet him, it is no wonder such undiplomatic antics will lead to a meeting that is short lived and fruitless.
Pinky is only comfortable in his little kingdom where his govt, agencies and cronies all protect and shield him. Beyond the national boundaries, he is out of his depth.

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky is only comfortable in his little kingdom where his govt, agencies and cronies all protect and shield him. Beyond the national boundaries, he is out of his depth.

And he needed to be paid MILLIONS so he be respected!

Stinkapore must increase his pay and pay him ten times more so he will gain ten times lagi more respect from outside.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Railway land at Tanjong Pagar would be handed over to a private limited company for joint development of which its equity would be split 60% to Malaysia and 40% to Singapore.

KTM land is a matter of national sovereignty in a neighbouring country. Stretching all the way to Msia soil. Swap it for 60% equity? Hmmm....

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spot on! Look at the way he walks like a kuniang when he is on overseas trips. Sashaying with little steps in case he misses a step or falls into a drain! Totally uninspiring and too dainty to be a leader. Duterte should give him some free lessons!

TKB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Pinky deserve his millions if he made this compulsory in all MRT public toilets.
NtuRA0D.png

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to think of it CAQ can consider himself lucky that the Tun patiently entertained him for 30 mins. It could have been worse! :rolleyes:

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it CAQ can consider himself lucky that the Tun patiently entertained him for 30 mins. It could have been worse! :rolleyes:

I think Dr M chucked out Arseloon after five minutes.
Arseloon got no fucking face and went to toilet for 25 minutes and then say the meeting was for 30 minutes.
Arseloon dare not say he in toilet 25 minutes shitting bricks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
About the LHL Mahathir meeting.
I have been asked to not dwell too much on the juicy aspect of the meeting. Suffice to just say the following:
Dr M was initially reluctant to meet as he wanted to wait for a full report of all dealings that Najib had concluded with Singapore.
Furthermore he was still annoyed over the arrest and detention of one of his aides some time ago while he was observersing the court trial in Singapore of several people charged with money laundering offences linked to the 1MDB scandal.
The said aide was suspected of recording the proceedings with his mobile phone. Both his mobile phone and passport were seized and he was brought to the Cantonment Police Complex for interrogation during which he was asked whether he was Najib's or Mahathir's man. It left him with no doubt who the Singapore authorities were in favour of.
Although no recordings were found on the phone the police still kept the phone and passport for three months before returning them.
As for the KL meeting it was deliberately kept short. Dr M neither raised nor gave any opportunity to his Singapore counterpart to raise any issue.
In the meantime a comprehensive probe on all deals signed by Najib and the Singapore authorities is underway. Chief among all Dr M is keen to know to what extent Malaysia's interests were compromised in exchange for Najib's personal benefits.
From my conversation with the aide I also sense that Dr M was curious to know why on earth did LKY hold a four-eyes meeting with Rosmah at Putra jaya some years ago when he jolly well knew that Rosmah had no official position in government. Was there any link to the handing over of the KTM railway line to Singapore not long after the meeting?
As juicy as it might appear I leave it to you to reach your own conclusions.
Mohd Jufree bin Mahmood.

This jufree chap is really too free. He's not a credible source since forever.

You are buying into his fairy tales only because you want it to be true.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far only Brunei n Singapore paid respect to that horse. Jokowi n praya both boh hieu. Neither does dutherte. China conspicuously is waiting before turning the screws.

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Dr M chucked out Arseloon after five minutes.
Arseloon got no fucking face and went to toilet for 25 minutes and then say the meeting was for 30 minutes.
Arseloon dare not say he in toilet 25 minutes shitting bricks.

On the other hand, also likely Dr M kept ArseLoon waiting and waiting for 20 minutes.
Then the meeting lasted 5 minutes before Dr M chased Arseloon away.

Arseloon then went to toilet for 5 minutes.
His see fatt loon very big so bricks got shitted out fast.

Taking 30 minutes in total.

Arseloon spin doctors then spin and spin that into a 30 minutes meeting