• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

About 2,500 people stripped naked at an Australian beach for a photoshoot aimed to raise awareness of skin cancer

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is norm in Ceca land as people can walk in nude. No questions asked. I was shovked when a 100% naked man came to sit next to me in a business class. He was naked and barefooted. Even-though i was uncomfortable sitting next to him, i asked the crew members to change his seat. But he was more respected than anyone in the flight, i requested for a seat change.

It was a cultural shock for me as it wasn't a nude beach but in a flight. Even if it is on religious grounds, i would not think it is a right civilization.

How is going nude in public linked to cancer?? Are they implying being nude prevent cancer??