• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ABC 20/20 Bailouts and Bull with John Stossel: The Economy

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since Singapore's economy recovery partly depend upon the US economy recovery, here is some interesting viewpoint that you won't see/hear from our local media (yet).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j4iAPVX0Zo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1j4iAPVX0Zo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1j4iAPVX0Zo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Singapore's economy recovery partly depend upon the US economy recovery, here is some interesting viewpoint that you won't see/hear from our local media (yet).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j4iAPVX0Zo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1j4iAPVX0Zo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1j4iAPVX0Zo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

small boy devil wee-in-tin,

there is a reason why such interesting viewpts can only be seen on youtube and those who regard this as news are just pathetic. see uncle so polite . you better learn from uncle?

http://money.cnn.com/2009/03/15/news/economy/bernanke_60minutes/index.htm?cnn=yes

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there is a reason why such interesting viewpts can only be seen on youtube and those who regard this as news are just pathetic. see uncle so polite . you better learn from uncle?

http://money.cnn.com/2009/03/15/news/economy/bernanke_60minutes/index.htm?cnn=yes

You are polite because you want me to keep fucking your prostitute mother, right? Or maybe you realised that I might be your father. LOL!... No need to be polite lah, if I don't fuck her, there will be others waiting for you to beg them fuck her as well. LOL!...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are polite because you want me to keep fucking your prostitute mother, right? Or maybe you realised that I might be your father. LOL!... No need to be polite lah, if I don't fuck her, there will be others waiting for you to beg them fuck her as well. LOL!...

your father was my pit bull terrier whom i offer to your mother because she despearet and osso ugly like you but still horny and you are the result of their unholy matrimony .... pls repeat and tell eveyrbody abt your legacy....xia suay jiu si xia suay

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

your father was my pit bull terrier whom i offer to your mother because she despearet and osso ugly like you but still horny and you are the result of their unholy matrimony .... pls repeat and tell eveyrbody abt your legacy....xia suay jiu si xia suay

Wah, now you say you want your grandfather to be fuck by a pit bull? LOL!.... As if your prostitute mother fucked by me is not enough and now you want your grandfather to be screwed by my pit bull? Maybe that's why your don't have a lancheow, right? Cos your prostitute mother fuck by so many men and your grandfather fucked by animals. LOL!...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, now you say you want your grandfather to be fuck by a pit bull? LOL!.... As if your prostitute mother fucked by me is not enough and now you want your grandfather to be screwed by my pit bull? Maybe that's why your don't have a lancheow, right? Cos your prostitute mother fuck by so many men and your grandfather fucked by animals. LOL!...

pls read carefully if you can read, if you cannot read, pls let uncle know. if you wantto xia suay yourself, pls feel free ....dun later tio kan by other ppl then come and blame me again hor ..... not say i want to say , no standard jiu si no standard.... breed no good cannot help

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pls read carefully if you can read, if you cannot read, pls let uncle know. if you wantto xia suay yourself, pls feel free ....dun later tio kan by other ppl then come and blame me again hor ..... not say i want to say , no standard jiu si no standard.... breed no good cannot help

I know your prostitute mother is of sub-standard, but what to do? You keep coming here to seek for my attention to fuck your prostitute mother. Since I'm your nice daddy, I will give you all the attention you want and fuck your sub-standard prostitute mother to make her bark like a dog when I fuck her... LOL!.... Also, dont feel shameful just becos your prostitute mother didn't give you a lancheow, hor. You prostitute mother can enjoy my lancheow anytime. Just come seek for my attention when you want your prostitute mother to get a good fuck by me, ok? LOL!..

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know your prostitute mother is of sub-standard, but what to do? You keep coming here to seek for my attention to fuck your prostitute mother. Since I'm your nice daddy, I will give you all the attention you want and fuck your sub-standard prostitute mother to make her bark like a dog when I fuck her... LOL!.... Also, dont feel shameful just becos your prostitute mother didn't give you a lancheow, hor. You prostitute mother can enjoy my lancheow anytime. Just come seek for my attention when you want your prostitute mother to get a good fuck by me, ok? LOL!..

be a good boy and continue to bark for all the uncles and aunties here to see...carry on to xia suay yourself, let's invite everybody and let them see how xia suay you are..... and oso see uncle's standard...not say i want to say....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

be a good boy and continue to bark for all the uncles and aunties here to see...carry on to xia suay yourself, let's invite everybody and let them see how xia suay you are..... and oso see uncle's standard...not say i want to say....

LOL!.. Attention seeking lancheowless faggot, you say your prostitute mother need some fuck again? Ok, tell your prostitute mother to wash her cheebye first, ok? After that then come look for me, ok? LOL!...

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
4016278388-tales-from-the-crypt-in-singapore.jpg

Bail him out !

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.. Attention seeking lancheowless faggot, you say your prostitute mother need some fuck again? Ok, tell your prostitute mother to wash her cheebye first, ok? After that then come look for me, ok? LOL!...

pls be a good boy and continue to xia suay yourself.... show uncle you can xia suay yourself jialat jialat and let all the uncles and aunties see you xia suay yourself

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pls be a good boy and continue to xia suay yourself.... show uncle you can xia suay yourself jialat jialat and let all the uncles and aunties see you xia suay yourself

Attention seeking lancheowless faggot, be a good boy ok? Your prostitute mother is now sucking my lancheow. Don't xia suay yourself here now. Come back to seek for my attention after your prostitute mother finish serving me, ok? LOL!...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention seeking lancheowless faggot, be a good boy ok? Your prostitute mother is now sucking my lancheow. Don't xia suay yourself here now. Come back to seek for my attention after your prostitute mother finish serving me, ok? LOL!...

pls make a sentence for uncle that does not have the following words:

"doggie" "mother" "pig" "fuck" "lancheow" "faggot" "prostitute"

pls show uncle you can do it

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pls make a sentence for uncle that does not have the following words:

pls show uncle you can do it

LOL!.. Didn't I tell you to come seek my attention later? Your prostitute mother is still sucking my lancheow. Now be a good bog go play with your lancheowless self. LOL!...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.. Didn't I tell you to come seek my attention later? Your prostitute mother is still sucking my lancheow. Now be a good bog go play with your lancheowless self. LOL!...

pls try harder and make a sentence for uncle that does not have the following words:

pls show uncle you can do it....just focus

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pls try harder and make a sentence for uncle that does not have the following words:

LOL!.. Brainless attention seeking lancheowless faggot. Didn't I tell you to come seek my attention after your prostitute mother finish sucking my lancheow? Your prostitute mother has not finish sucking my lancheow. Now be a good bog go play with your lancheowless self. LOL!...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.. Brainless attention seeking lancheowless faggot. Didn't I tell you to come seek my attention after your prostitute mother finish sucking my lancheow? Your prostitute mother has not finish sucking my lancheow. Now be a good bog go play with your lancheowless self. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aiyo, attention seeking lancheowless faggot. You miss your prostitute mother ah? Trying so hard to disturb Uncle here while your prostitute mother giving a blow job ah? Later lah, come back after your mother finish sucking my lancheow, ok?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, attention seeking lancheowless faggot. You miss your prostitute mother ah? Trying so hard to disturb Uncle here while your prostitute mother giving a blow job ah? Later lah, come back after your mother finish sucking my lancheow, ok?

pls show uncle you can do it....just focus anbd continue to xia suay yourself