• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A&W, don't ever go halal

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's haram but u still do it. The way u chat with your Gimp, it's obvious u 2 are in a masochistic relationship. N since it's haram I understand u have to keep it quiet. If not u get stoned.

Show me proof i go btm? But u announced to everyone here go btm. I believe u 100% ur fr. Amen

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My ceweks wear hijab n miniskirt n after the drinks n makan. It's the whole night. I soo pity the resident mudslime whore who is only into his Gimp. Wat a sicko
Nothing in the world can beat the wet and eager pussy of a properly fed and thankful cewek. For at that moment, she can be 100% herself, uninhibited, without the restrictions imposed on her by her religion. We make fireworks everytime! Best!:biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U were replying to madhatter post where he commented on ceena. He didnt ask u to leave?

I am chinese. He said all ceena should get out. That means he's telling me to get out no?

Criticising also can be consider as hate speech. It depend on the contents. If i call ur father or mother name, u dont consider hate speech.

No i don't. Speech doesn't bother me. A demand on me does. You can call me all sorts of names, stupid, mother, father, grandfather whatever. It's just talk. When you demand me to uproot myself is no longer the same.

Of course i dont agree Malay asking ceena to leave the country.
that is in the content of the post of mudhatter's post that I replied to. that's why I asked him to turn it down.

But let me share with u....some jiuhukia dont respect the Malays in Msia. Cant even speak Malay and badmouth the country in Sinkieland. Anyway diff topic . Btw u think China doing the right thing by detaining the Uighur and forcing them to give up on their culture/religion and adopt the Han culture and practices? Cos u are talking abt race here?

that's quite a lot of different topics. But as I said, badmouth is cheap. Nobody demand people to leave yet. That is extremist. Showing disrespect is common, everybody people badmouth PAP. Who chase PAP out of the island? People can't speak Malay is disrespect, I know that, but then again so what? Do all Malays show respect to the Chinese in Malaysia? Is that a problem? Who cares. People everywhere have good manners and bad manners. Demanding a whole race to leave a country is extremism. China detaining? That's another topic and Yes I don't agree with it. It's extremism. Whether I am Chinese or not is immaterial to my thinking. Extremism is extremism. I don't care which side you're on. Whether it's China detaining Uighurs or Tibetans or Nazis detaining Jews or Muslims bombing churches all the same.

Why did the Malay restaurant asked u to leave their premises?
they never did. I am using an example.
But China pusing balik and said all Uighurs are "terrorists". Whos more extremist?

see above paragraph and like I said, I don't support anyone subjecting anyone to bad conditions. If you think China is being unfair, start a new thread and I will state that I don't think it's fair. In this thread, mudhatter said that all Chinese should leave Nusantara and you supported it, then I'm afraid that really just means you are asking me to leave too. If that is the case, I will gladly do so and encourage all other Chinese to leave as well to other places.

If I misunderstand, please correct me, but if it is your desire that all Chinese should leave Nusantara, you should just say so and I will gladly do so. :thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Make sure you walk the talk too where it comes to criticism being freedom of speech. :wink:

2. I use chopsticks to eat potato chips and nuts. :biggrin:

if I wasn't interested in talking freely, I wouldn't be here with all it's *ahem* "interesting" opinions...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am chinese. He said all ceena should get out. That means he's telling me to get out no?

No i don't. Speech doesn't bother me. A demand on me does. You can call me all sorts of names, stupid, mother, father, grandfather whatever. It's just talk. When you demand me to uproot myself is no longer the same.

that is in the content of the post of mudhatter's post that I replied to. that's why I asked him to turn it down.

that's quite a lot of different topics. But as I said, badmouth is cheap. Nobody demand people to leave yet. That is extremist. Showing disrespect is common, everybody people badmouth PAP. Who chase PAP out of the island? People can't speak Malay is disrespect, I know that, but then again so what? Do all Malays show respect to the Chinese in Malaysia? Is that a problem? Who cares. People everywhere have good manners and bad manners. Demanding a whole race to leave a country is extremism. China detaining? That's another topic and Yes I don't agree with it. It's extremism. Whether I am Chinese or not is immaterial to my thinking. Extremism is extremism. I don't care which side you're on. Whether it's China detaining Uighurs or Tibetans or Nazis detaining Jews or Muslims bombing churches all the same.

they never did. I am using an example.

see above paragraph and like I said, I don't support anyone subjecting anyone to bad conditions. If you think China is being unfair, start a new thread and I will state that I don't think it's fair. In this thread, mudhatter said that all Chinese should leave Nusantara and you supported it, then I'm afraid that really just means you are asking me to leave too. If that is the case, I will gladly do so and encourage all other Chinese to leave as well to other places.

If I misunderstand, please correct me, but if it is your desire that all Chinese should leave Nusantara, you should just say so and I will gladly do so. :thumbsup:

U look at how the ceena here behave? Criticising the Malays, their religion, can u blame mudhatter being pissed off? I am pissed off too. But cos i have some good ceena friends, i try to refrain myself from posting certain sensitive issue. Tis is Malay archipelago. Thais speak thai, proud of their country and King. But i dont see tat over at Bolehland. What does tat tell u? I hear most of the time jiuhukia speaking Mandarin. Heck some cant even reply me with simple bahasa melayu. I have to speak English. Tat also he have problem too. One should be proud being a malaysian, speak their National language. Ceena and Malay respecting each other is another issue.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U look at how the ceena here behave? Criticising the Malays, their religion, can u blame mudhatter being pissed off? I am pissed off too.
I see them criticising, and when reasonable, I state points and ask questions. Can I blame people for being pissed off? no. I think everybody here is pissed off and that's still ok in my book. Everybody pissed off and fucking everybody is still fine. Going to threaten people or asking people to leave is too much. I believe your original question is to ask me why I ask him to turn down the hate no? My answer maybe a bit too long, but fucking each other and getting pissed off is still ok, but threatening whole races is not.

But cos i have some good ceena friends, i try to refrain myself from posting certain sensitive issue. Tis is Malay archipelago. Thais speak thai, proud of their country and King. But i dont see tat over at Bolehland. What does tat tell u? I hear most of the time jiuhukia speaking Mandarin. Heck some cant even reply me with simple bahasa melayu. I have to speak English. Tat also he have problem too. One should be proud being a malaysian, speak their National language. Ceena and Malay respecting each other is another issue.

yes quite a lot to talk about here. You say ceena, some people will get insulted. Do I? No. I don't care what you say, but how you treat somebody. I understand you are pissed off, but if an extremist is on your side, can you happily support someone asking all Chinese to leave Malaysia. Disrespect is common. Who really respects who? I've met very few people who respect anything. Just do what they can to survive. That means I really don't go around expecting anyone to respect anybody. If it is, then it's usually fake, angkat only.

If people don't speak national language then ask them to get out? Sounds exactly like white supremacist -- another kind of extremist. Sure it would be better if they can speak Malay, but are they bad people? Criminal? Rapist and murderer? If so, maybe good idea kick them out, but if cannot speak language kick them out? I don't agree with this. I think your mudhatter friend sound like spend too much time with nasty white supremacists to pick up that idea. We are all people, we all have failings. If these jiuhukia failings is poor respect and poor language skills good enough to kick them out? I don't think so. Maybe can ask them and teach them language and respect first no? Maybe take 100 years, maybe never, but I will not support kicking anybody out for failing. I will only consider that if they are wilfully, purposely destructive.