• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A very serious concern here....

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
No time to joke.Singapore is in a very dangerous positition.Alot of China girls doing illegal massage be it hair salon or other things.... using their pretty face and body to lure alot of tiko singaporeans into their wechat and then they keep posting pro communist articles on wechat and anti usa articles on wechat.and also anti western news.

i just added one china girl and to my surprise ... they very very nationalist..... loved their communist china so much and very anti western.keep posting anti usa stuff.

how many of these singaporean guys added to their wechat will be influenced by their post and news???

surprising .... when i want to comment... my comment is all under monitor ...meaning must go through their system to see if it fit to post anot.if pro communist comments can post.not pro communist comments will be ban.

fuckwarezone .... alot of them now keep posting pro china pro ccp articles... keep opening pro china pro ccp threads.and what is the admin there doing????allowing them to post all their china news instead of singapore news at our own singapore forum???

i wonder why we can let them here do what they want to do and when we post we are banned???

what is happening??? are these fuckwarezone edmer... coolnhappy.... smartmoney china converted citizens... trying to influence us with their pro ccp post???

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are pla-trained propagandists pretending to be prostitutes. they wear green berets and light blue uniforms.
1597083172750.png

1597083221392.png

1597083183673.png

1597083197195.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know why Trump wants to ban WeChat and Tik-Tok.

At the rate Piss And Poop bring in new Tiong Shittyzens, in no time Sinkapore will be a naturalized communist cuntry filled with 2nd and 3rd-gen Tiongs hardwired with communistic ideology passed down by their parents.

The national flag will go from half half-red/half-white to all red and that crescent moon will change into a big star. Ass-AF will become PLAF.

When that time comes, China will not bother with invading Sinkapore because Sinkapore would already have become a mini-China by itself.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No time to joke.Singapore is in a very dangerous positition.Alot of China girls doing illegal massage be it hair salon or other things.... using their pretty face and body to lure alot of tiko singaporeans into their wechat and then they keep posting pro communist articles on wechat and anti usa articles on wechat.and also anti western news.

i just added one china girl and to my surprise ... they very very nationalist..... loved their communist china so much and very anti western.keep posting anti usa stuff.

how many of these singaporean guys added to their wechat will be influenced by their post and news???

surprising .... when i want to comment... my comment is all under monitor ...meaning must go through their system to see if it fit to post anot.if pro communist comments can post.not pro communist comments will be ban.

fuckwarezone .... alot of them now keep posting pro china pro ccp articles... keep opening pro china pro ccp threads.and what is the admin there doing????allowing them to post all their china news instead of singapore news at our own singapore forum???

i wonder why we can let them here do what they want to do and when we post we are banned???

what is happening??? are these fuckwarezone edmer... coolnhappy.... smartmoney china converted citizens... trying to influence us with their pro ccp post???

The apps themselves are not 'bad', but they become informational weapons in the hands of a shitty regime.

Most of them are just victims of decades of brainwashing. Not all of them are spies, and the Tiong guys behave the same way too.

Let's just say the anti-CCP material perish fairly quickly in the Wechat social media circle. Their censorship is ruthless. Just ask this guy, he became non-existent, a non-person after making some comments:

1591329914-5ed9c47a1d77e.jpg

By the way Wechat is just a small part of the company Tencent. Tencent is involved in games and movies too. Look at the fine print of movie posters and video game advertisements, you might find Tencent there.

Oh, and did you know Tencent invested in Reddit? Now you know why pro-Trump and anti-China comments and subreddits got annihilated over the past couple of years:
Reddit confirms $300M Series D led by China’s Tencent at $3B value
https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/11/reddit-300-million/

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The apps themselves are not 'bad', but they become informational weapons in the hands of a shitty regime.

Most of them are just victims of decades of brainwashing. Not all of them are spies, and the Tiong guys behave the same way too.

Let's just say the anti-CCP material perish fairly quickly in the Wechat social media circle. Their censorship is ruthless. Just ask this guy, he became non-existent, a non-person after making some comments:

1591329914-5ed9c47a1d77e.jpg

By the way Wechat is just a small part of the company Tencent. Tencent is involved in games and movies too. Look at the fine print of movie posters and video game advertisements, you might find Tencent there.

Oh, and did you know Tencent invested in Reddit? Now you know why pro-Trump and anti-China comments and subreddits got annihilated over the past couple of years:
Reddit confirms $300M Series D led by China’s Tencent at $3B value
https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/11/reddit-300-million/

thanks for the info.... nice to know so much from you.

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a movement now in Singapore to blur the lines between “Chinese people” (huaren, 华人) and “overseas Chinese” (huaqiao, 华侨) . Its type of intensified propaganda coming from the CCP, and it should make every Singaporean very, very concerned. There are already a large population of them here, and eventually these numbers will increase. China will no doubt continue to exert influence here, and I am discovering there is nothing much we can do.

Except leave. If there has ever been a time to emigrate, I think this is it.

I do not like what I am seeing, loosing our identity and way of life, but leaving might be the better option.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
There is a movement now in Singapore to blur the lines between “Chinese people” (huaren, 华人) and “overseas Chinese” (huaqiao, 华侨) . Its type of intensified propaganda coming from the CCP, and it should make every Singaporean very, very concerned. There are already a large population of them here, and eventually these numbers will increase. China will no doubt continue to exert influence here, and I am discovering there is nothing much we can do.

I do not like what I am seeing, loosing our identity and way of life, but leaving might be the better option.

Whatever happened to "Singapore is my country! I should stay and fight!"?

@ckmpd ?

Last time LKY will come out hard and call these "Chinese Chauvinists". Operation Coldstore anyone?

No more?

Ok good luck sinkieland going to be either commie CCP or India.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have no problem with the more open minded china chinese.i have no problem with china culture here as we are of chinese race singaporeans.our grandfather from china.so i have no problem for china people to come migrate here.

the only problem is if they want to come to singapore and bring with them their nationalist communist china mindset.
the only problem i dun like is their mindset still with china ccp even when they already getting our red ic.
the only prob;em i am really really worried is....once the percentage ratio is near to 70% china converted or local born but parents from china...and 30% real true blue local singaporeans.... and if their mindset still loyal to their communist china....

and once most of them into our secrurity dept... army... police or even gov... and once they can get hold of all our high end secrurity....

all these will be worried!!! that day will come if our gov still keep importing and still blur blur on their loyal to sg and sg values.

our gov never know whats in their mind and what they are comment among themselves through wechat becos wechat is controlled by their ccp.

this is worried to me too if they will use wechat and their loyalist sg converted people here to get their power ...

their rich ccp china people here are everywhere in singapore.... as what i know from my frens and my observation.

almost every condo u can see them ......and not one but almost 60% of them in one condo and imagine how many of them here.

not joking as i monitor their comments in facebook and wechat.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal

u know something.... once i was in chinatown.... our own china town in singapore and their pepple are everywhere.

i was watching youtube on hong kong democracy protest... and i notice they dun like what i watch and even stare at me.

in my homeland i become like in their chinaland.... knn wtf.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
u know something.... once i was in chinatown.... our own china town in singapore and their pepple are everywhere.

i was watching youtube on hong kong democracy protest... and i notice they dun like what i watch and even stare at me.

in my homeland i become like in their chinaland.... knn wtf.

if you interact with enough Hongkie and PRC you will realize that sinkie is not Chinese.

We are not them. And they will not accept us as them either.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
did notice too.they only interact with their own prc groups.

Yes and they are Chinese supremacists.

They will say things like "I will only see Dr from China! Only China doctors are good! other doctors are crap!"

Even when they are in a white country like Canada!

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
spyccp.jpg

look at this usushi ..... this guy i got confident he is not singaporean.or might be a malaysian chinese or sg china converted or even a china guy living in singapore... or worst... a communist lover singaporean.he is a hardcore communist lover and keep posting anti usa and pro china ccp thread.i been observing him and his gangs for long time.these gang there banned me for posting bad ccp news thread.they post very serious dangerous influence in hardware zone.....

and the admin let them post as they wish without ban ....even to the extend of insulting singapore.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
the thread starter smartmoney purposely want to bring down singapore by comparing china converted sg riches more then singaporeans???why post such thread during our national day period???what are these pro china forumer mind is???are they working for china ccp????why the amin do nothing????fuckwarezone is a ccp forum???if not why allow them to post all these post to bringm down singapore??? ....dunno who he is ...but suspect is a local singaporen but love china very very much.due to ... lure by china sexy girl.look here...

smartmoney.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop hanging at that forum lah. It is Piss and Poop-approved so they allow Tiong propaganda there.
Spend your precious time here. This wild, wild west forum is heaps ahead of HWZ. You can fuck Tiong dogs here with no inhibition.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
a search on smartmoney fuckwarezone on google ...reveal this thread started by him.obviously can see he is pro ccp china.but who is this guy?a china converted sgrean...a malaysian chinese (famous for being pro communist) or a singaporean lured by sexy china girl and becum part of ccp spy network like that dickson???look what i found...

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/i-need-go-china-soon-holiday-6312993.html

coolandhappy i suspect is a china converted.look at this comment ....

these gangs.... coolnhappy... smartmoney.... and alot alot more are trying hard to use fuckwarezone which got viewed by alot of singaporeans to post their ccp propoganda threads... videos to try influence singaporeans into siding with ccp.

i hope ISD will arrest them.

sart.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a search on smartmoney fuckwarezone on google ...reveal this thread started by him.obviously can see he is pro ccp china.but who is this guy?a china converted sgrean...a malaysian chinese (famous for being pro communist) or a singaporean lured by sexy china girl and becum part of ccp spy network like that dickson???look what i found...

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/i-need-go-china-soon-holiday-6312993.html

coolandhappy i suspect is a china converted.look at this comment ....

these gangs.... coolnhappy... smartmoney.... and alot alot more are trying hard to use fuckwarezone which got viewed by alot of singaporeans to post their ccp propoganda threads... videos to try influence singaporeans into siding with ccp.

i hope ISD will arrest them.

View attachment 88375
there were wuhan whores who got caught doing the hanky panky in the chinese garden in jurong with bangla workers. money cums first, then cuntry.

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have no problem with the more open minded china chinese.i have no problem with china culture here as we are of chinese race singaporeans.our grandfather from china.so i have no problem for china people to come migrate here.

the only problem is if they want to come to singapore and bring with them their nationalist communist china mindset.
the only problem i dun like is their mindset still with china ccp even when they already getting our red ic.
the only prob;em i am really really worried is....once the percentage ratio is near to 70% china converted or local born but parents from china...and 30% real true blue local singaporeans.... and if their mindset still loyal to their communist china....

and once most of them into our secrurity dept... army... police or even gov... and once they can get hold of all our high end secrurity....

all these will be worried!!! that day will come if our gov still keep importing and still blur blur on their loyal to sg and sg values.

our gov never know whats in their mind and what they are comment among themselves through wechat becos wechat is controlled by their ccp.

this is worried to me too if they will use wechat and their loyalist sg converted people here to get their power ...

their rich ccp china people here are everywhere in singapore.... as what i know from my frens and my observation.

almost every condo u can see them ......and not one but almost 60% of them in one condo and imagine how many of them here.

not joking as i monitor their comments in facebook and wechat.
Most of us do not mind the open minded ones. I know a few who married some. But things are changing faster than we can control. I was reading the other thread about our Old Chang Kee Currypuff now being chased out by these new shaobing kiosks. Look around you will see every mall now has China banks atms taking over and then those sichuan mala places are running the food scene now.

Its getting worse, with our rising costs of living, I dont think much will change because the largest group will be them. And the thing is the government is allowing this. they are not making any effort to stop it. They will move close to China and its influence, not away.

So the best thing to do is leave. Cash out. Life is not great these days and its going to get worse.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we over value ourselves as sgreans as well...we think we have assets snd secrets that foreigners will want to infiltrate into...of course not us who have such assets...security wise it is of course a concern as they can blend in quite easily