• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Tribute to a Singapore Patriot - JB Jeyaretnam

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks,

The state media WILL NOT say anything good about JBJ.

Please forward the TRIBUTE below to all your friends and tell them not to forget the legacy of this true blue Singapore Patriot - JBJ:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/a-tribute-to-jb-jeyaretnam/

That shameless dog thief LTK must be laughing in his heart now that JBJ is no longer around to challenge his wayang party. But of coz he will surely lead his band of wayang puki pap apologists and moles to JBJ's funeral to shed crocodile tears.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right bro, I saw Yaw Shin Leong, Melvin Tan and the WP running dogs there.

That shameless dog thief LTK must be laughing in his heart now that JBJ is no longer around to challenge his wayang party. But of coz he will surely lead his band of wayang puki pap apologists and moles to JBJ's funeral to shed crocodile tears.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ah Hai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tribute to Mr. JBJ,

Someone sent an e-mail to me, giving this tribute to Mr. J B Jeyaretnam. I only know Mr. Jeyaretnam briefly - but enough for me to admire what he has done for Singapore.

TRIBUTE
As a kid who hungrily devoured all that the flat media supplied at the time, and ignorant of their propagandistic nature, I thought JBJ had dishonourable intentions - a fool who was always exposed by his powerful nemesis. It took several years before I realised that I was the fool.
By then, I was rooting for his entry into parliament and it was with great joy that I read the headlines "JBJ takes Anson". It was a historic breakthrough not appropriately celebrated by the media. JBJ had achieved the unthinkable!

Once whilst walking down the stairs of the Subordinate Courts to the taxi stand, I noticed that the drivers in the waiting taxis had suddenly almost in synchrony gotten out of their vehicles, shouting and waving greetings towards my direction. I turned my head to see none other than JBJ waving back at them with a big warm smile pasted on his face.

I witnessed how when he reached the taxi stand, all the drivers rushed to shake his hand, many thanking him for his work. It was a genuine and uncontrived demonstration of true admiration and warm respect; quite unlike - in fact in contrast to - the kind shown by members of certain residents' committees towards their elected leaders. I knew then that I was in the presence of a true people's leader.

The first-time when I had the privilege of witnessing first-hand in open court the mesmerising tone of his voice and the fearless manner he fought, it left me in no doubt that standing before me was an extraordinary man of upright constitution. If you had also noticed his poorly-pressed suit and unpolished worn-out brown leather shoes, you would have fathomed the real depth of this man who must have found preening himself just to look good an utterly waste of bloody time!

JBJ was the man amongst men.

Nothing I have said and can say would do justice to the real quality of this man. Today is a very sad day for his family and friends. But, as a country, it was already a very sad day when we allowed him to be mistreated and tormented by his nemesis. We stood by and did nothing.
Knowing JBJ, he has forgiven us. But can we forgive ourselves?

acitizen7

http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/10/tribute-to-mr-j-b-jeyaretnam.html

Last edited:

insomia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr JbJ is the legend for we singaporeans. just think back, do you really think singapore familee really gives us those special privileages if there is no good opposition standing out for us in parliaments?

just think back how he fought for people in Anson and not only Anson when he was in WP he really went all out to hear we singaporeans pains and problems. and goes back to the parliament and fought for our rights.

for those who are still sleeping i am referring to the 66.6% either you wake up from your dreams and see the pictures clearly or singapore will be sinked with one party country. and governing.

as for those opposition now, they are either old and scared to fight or the Wayang party or i should say moles for Pay and pay.

once again, Mr. JBJ you have cast a spectacular role in being an opposition. we all know how you could win Cheng San GRC at that time. but the system set by familees for the election is too smelly. thus you lost the ELECTION. but you are still the winner because you won our hearts and confidences.

nevertheless, you are always the legend in us. and your will always be remembered. i will use your book to pass it down to the next generations to show them how brave you are and how you speak for us and how you make the dogs to be scared of you.

SALUTE SALUTE SALUTE.