• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Super High Potential & Low Low Risk Investment Opportunity To Consider !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opportunity >>
-----------------

having a well-known forex trader (over 20 years trading experience and having a few of his trading books published) manage your account through mirror-trading

Mirror Trading >>
-------------------

whatever trades the trader make on his own account is replicated on your account.......he will not take any percentage of the profits you made but a very small spread of a few pips is paid to him and Zulutrade.......his performance can be tracked on Zulutrade.com so the performances are real and only you have access to the funds in your account.

The Trader >>
---------------

name is Jason Alan Jankovsky..........you can do research on him and his published trading books are on sale on Amazon, etc.........you can go to Zulutrade.com and his performance..........http://www.zulutrade.com/trader/131112

*** you can just open an account with one of the partnering brokers (FXCM, etc) with Zulutrade so the mirror trading can be done.........just put $500 or whatever the minimum sum is and compound all the way..............so far, his followers at forex forums have said they made about 70% the last 4-5 months...........

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His investment sound like rocket science.

I thought investment is just buy what is undervalue, and sell it when it is overvalue.

I also trade forex, but never use OPM. I will go wild.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His investment sound like rocket science.

I thought investment is just buy what is undervalue, and sell it when it is overvalue.

I also trade forex, but never use OPM. I will go wild.

what is OPM ?

anyway, i read 1 of his books.........and while he may come across as abrasive kind of fella..........his methods make sense.........he's rather contrarian.......so potential loss is kept small and potential gain is big..........

i like what he said about people relying solely on technical analysis............anyway, i'm going to wait another 3-4 months and if his performance is still good, i'll put a little money and try.............

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be careful of this guy. I have read all his books and the articles he published in trading magazines. His thoughts about trading are pretty good.

He was trading for himself but he lost all his fortune on an oil trade, and thus, he needs to go back to do analysis work on his own website and now, to liaise with brokers to do trading with other people's money and this.

I will be very careful of traders who lost everything in one single trade ..... this speaks of their lack of risk control. Trading is all about playing great defense, not great offense.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opportunity >>
-----------------

having a well-known forex trader (over 20 years trading experience and having a few of his trading books published) manage your account through mirror-trading

Mirror Trading >>
-------------------

whatever trades the trader make on his own account is replicated on your account.......he will not take any percentage of the profits you made but a very small spread of a few pips is paid to him and Zulutrade.......his performance can be tracked on Zulutrade.com so the performances are real and only you have access to the funds in your account.

The Trader >>
---------------

name is Jason Alan Jankovsky..........you can do research on him and his published trading books are on sale on Amazon, etc.........you can go to Zulutrade.com and his performance..........http://www.zulutrade.com/trader/131112

*** you can just open an account with one of the partnering brokers (FXCM, etc) with Zulutrade so the mirror trading can be done.........just put $500 or whatever the minimum sum is and compound all the way..............so far, his followers at forex forums have said they made about 70% the last 4-5 months...........

Not quite a good deal bro. Indeed this is available everywhere.

You see, if he wins you win and he has a wee bit of your trade (the spread you have to pay him). No problem here.

If he loses, you lose also plus you have to pay him the spread. So you lose more.

Every forex broker in town makes money this way. A very old business plan.

Me.......... another pips trader.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be careful of this guy. I have read all his books and the articles he published in trading magazines. His thoughts about trading are pretty good.

He was trading for himself but he lost all his fortune on an oil trade, and thus, he needs to go back to do analysis work on his own website and now, to liaise with brokers to do trading with other people's money and this.

I will be very careful of traders who lost everything in one single trade ..... this speaks of their lack of risk control. Trading is all about playing great defense, not great offense.

did he lost on the oil trade as described in his book ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not quite a good deal bro. Indeed this is available everywhere.

You see, if he wins you win and he has a wee bit of your trade (the spread you have to pay him). No problem here.

If he loses, you lose also plus you have to pay him the spread. So you lose more.

Every forex broker in town makes money this way. A very old business plan.

Me.......... another pips trader.

ok lah.............as long as the trader is profitable it's perfectly ok............he's not charging management fee and performance fee mah...........

if a guy can make 50% for you...........give him 5% or even 10% ok mah............

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did he lost on the oil trade as described in his book ?

I have been tracking his website for quite a while already. He previously was featured as an incognito trader in a book. Later, he come out to the foreground and got famous. After that, he lost everything. Set up a website to recommend entry/exit levels for his customers (try to make some subscription money to accumulate a trading stake). And now this. He never got back to his former glory.

Many traders are very smart about trading techniques and wrote about them in books.

But trading techniques are not the most important thing in trading. Risk control is.

Many traders on their way up to fame has many brilliant ideas on how to enter/exit that the rest of the world doesn't know about. But these up-and-coming traders do not have one thing - the ability to manage risks ...... and many of these traders got blown-out.

One example is the famous hedge fund manger, Victor Niederhoffer. His book, Education of a Speculator was written by him at his peak. Even George Soros put money with him to let him trade. He was top hedge fund manager in the US for 5 years consecutively. And then he blown-out. Lost everything. He managed to get money from friends again and then lost everything again. Many of his disciples went on to become top hedge fund managers. But he remains a speaker at seminars today and never come close to his previous glory too.

So the lesson here is this, if a trader has lost everything before and again ...... he doesn't have this thing one called risk control ..... he is a gambler.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another book writer/trading coach to beware of is this guy: Bo Yoder.

He wrote a book called "Optimize your Trading Edge" and he previously had a website also.

I liked the book alot and I wrote to him because he provided consultancy on trading edge and psychology. At that time, he charged about USD 125 per hour of telephone conversation, as a trading coach.

I never used him as at that time, I still had some doubts. A few years later, he went on to join a broker and had a scheme similar to the one mentioned above. Within 1 year, the scheme was taken down and he joined another venture and sent me an email to inform me about it.

By that time, I have already formed an impression about all these trading coaches who wrote books and have schemes like that. All 'pian jiak' one. Luckily I never wasted a single cent on these people.

Frankly, one thought:

if these guys are so good, they wouldn't be writing books or offering seminars ...... they will be trading on their own to generate millions for themselves. Why would anyone share a trading technique that is so good and cause himself to have all the competiton in the markets ?

So from then on, I never wasted any more time on books or websites or seminars anymore. I went on to experiment on my own and develop my own trading style suited for my own personality.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another book writer/trading coach to beware of is this guy: Bo Yoder.

He wrote a book called "Optimize your Trading Edge" and he previously had a website also.

I liked the book alot and I wrote to him because he provided consultancy on trading edge and psychology. At that time, he charged about USD 125 per hour of telephone conversation, as a trading coach.

I never used him as at that time, I still had some doubts. A few years later, he went on to join a broker and had a scheme similar to the one mentioned above. Within 1 year, the scheme was taken down and he joined another venture and sent me an email to inform me about it.

By that time, I have already formed an impression about all these trading coaches who wrote books and have schemes like that. All 'pian jiak' one. Luckily I never wasted a single cent on these people.

Frankly, one thought:

if these guys are so good, they wouldn't be writing books or offering seminars ...... they will be trading on their own to generate millions for themselves. Why would anyone share a trading technique that is so good and cause himself to have all the competiton in the markets ?

So from then on, I never wasted any more time on books or websites or seminars anymore. I went on to experiment on my own and develop my own trading style suited for my own personality.

true..........that's why i think just start small.........500-1000..........if the mirror trading works..........great, just compound and not withdraw any profits.........if lose, lose small..............maybe can win big...............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cant say boss, not launch yet.... paiseh....

then don't say anything in 1st place mah.........................

anyway, finding good account managers can be most rewarding lah..............even if 1 good one mati, retire or whatever................can be replaced by another.............

if overall can get 20% gain per year also damn good liao..............

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I failed to see the rationale of someone who is very good, peddling his services to others. If you are really so damn good, you would play the market yourself.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I failed to see the rationale of someone who is very good, peddling his services to others. If you are really so damn good, you would play the market yourself.

he is trading his own account..................just that his trades are also replicated in your account..............this is for small retail investors............those hedge funds managers expect huge sums from you mah...............

so the trades he's taking ........same trades for your account too................and instead of charging you management fees and 20% or 30% of the profits..............he only getting a few pips from the extra spread that the broker charges you..............

so it's much much cheaper for everyone involved.............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the realm of investment, one must be diligent.

what you say is true..................but everything is an investment..............even your house...........unless you're very rich and can just retire but even then your money is going down.............

the only way to beat inflation or get extra income, you need to take a risk......................no matter how diligent you are, no such thing as risk-free..........

so you can either do the investing yourself or get someone whom you think is better at it to do it for you..................both need diligence too...............just liek those guys rich enough to be involved in those famous hedge funds and can make money all the time.....................small players can't get in !

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then don't say anything in 1st place mah.........................

anyway, finding good account managers can be most rewarding lah..............even if 1 good one mati, retire or whatever................can be replaced by another.............

The way you describe is uncanny familiar with the funds Im doing now mah..... i send you a PDF once launched :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The problem with Forex is that it is relatively unregulated when you compare it to other investments like ETF & equities. If you don't have the $$$ to trade full lots you'll be using micro lots & brokers will charge a higher pip spread & some may also be trading against you e.g. it was rumoured that brokers like FXCM were doing that:wink:

So even if you are imitating another trader, keep in mind that he might be able to make a profit because of the advantages of scale & execution speed.

I think trading ETFs & equities is safer because you still own the ETF/Equity & may even get a dividen.