• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Story a Christian friend told me about Prosperity Gospel Church....

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now as more details about the CHC pour out and spill into the MSM and tabloids many are shocked by the excesses of the church leaders how they spend lavishly as parishioners made sacrifices to donate to the church. I just want to share this story a Christian friend told me many years ago to warn me about these prosperity gospel churches emerging in Singapore.

A father of a 5 yr old child suffering from cancer invited a pastor to the church to
pray for the child. After visiting he spoke to the father. The father was thinking of using his life savings to send the child to US for treatment. The pastor convinced the father to donate this money to the church so
that the family willl be blessed and the child will be cured "by the grace of God".
After donating the money to the church, the child's condition worsened. The pastor said not to worry the child will get better..a few week later the father could not find the pastor who went to Las Vegas with his family for.a holiday. The young child went into; coma and died. one week before her 6th birthday.

When the pastor came back. the father confronted him to ask why did God allow his young child to die...and why the pastor' promise of blessing for his family did not materialise. The pastor told the father this...God did not bless his family and took his child away
because his faith in God was not strong enough, it was the father's fault the
child died.....the father's heart sank and he became depressed.

On the birthday of his child. the father pour kerosene all.over his body, lit a match
and burned himself to death.

This story was told to me by a disillusion christian who left one of these prosperity mega churches to join a small church where he found truly sincere people devoted to the religion.

We sometimes call propsperity preachers like Kong Hee con men, but some of them are far worse hypocrites than what you can imagine driven by greed for money and pleasure.

Last edited:

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
This also sound real? We believe what we hope that is the truth.

Name the church and pastor please.

A father of a 5 yr old child suffering from cancer invited an Ustaz from a Mosque to pray for the child.
After visiting, he spoke to the father. The father was thinking of using his life savings to send the child to US for treatment. The Ustaz convinced the father to donate this money to the Mosque so that the family willl be blessed and the child will be cured "by the grace of Allah".
After donating the money to the Mosque, the child's condition worsened. The Ustaz said not to worry the child will get better..a few week later the father could not find the pastor who went to Macca with his family for a holiday. The young child went into; coma and died. one week before her 6th birthday.

When the Ustaz came back. the father confronted him to ask why did Allah allow his young child to die...and why the Ustaz's promise of blessing for his family did not materialise. The Ustaz told the father this...Allah did not bless his family and took his child away
because his faith in Allah was not strong enough, it was the father's fault the child died.....the father's heart sank and he became depressed.

On the birthday of his child. the father pour kerosene all.over his body, lit a match and burned himself to death.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
This also sound real? We believe what we hope that is the truth.

Name the church and pastor please.

If I name the Church, all you guys will help me to fight when I'm receive lawyer letter.
Thank all of you first.

The name of the church is irrelevant to the moral of the story. The story does not BECOME MORE TRUE once I name the church.

I tell you what. If you really want to know the church and it matters to you, PM me your mobile number and I will SMS to you.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I name the Church, all you guys will help me to fight when I'm receive lawyer letter.
- - - -
If you really want to know, PM me your mobile number and I will SMS to you.

by doing so you won't get lawyer letter meh?

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste. Ommmmm

This is no fault of the pastor or his god. This is a fault of intelligence and discernment capabilities of the father. Anyway RIP to the child.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a PM function here why need our phone number? Dun be a humji, just tell it here.

Thank all of you first.

The name of the church is irrelevant to the moral of the story. The story does not BECOME MORE TRUE once I name the church.

I tell you what. If you really want to know the church and it matters to you, PM me your mobile number and I will SMS to you.

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank all of you first.

U are a good story teller n liar.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank all of you first.

MFG, do you think people here are idiots and can't smell something fishy with your story? If you feel so strongly to post your story here, the least you could do is have the courage to stand behind your words.

TomasDeTorquemada

Alfrescian
Loyal
. . . . . The pastor convinced the father to donate this money to the church so that the family willl be blessed and the child will be cured "by the grace of God".
. . . . . .

False prophet, I would have him gone through my inquisition and hang him by his testicles

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
self immolation will be huge viral world news. the only immolation (not self inflicted) in sg was that of a pap mp. :o

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenneth, I'm watching you ah!

For everyone's info, Kenneth is a ball-less dog who follows TopSage around daily and barks religiously. Till now, he has not contributed anything substantive to this forum then his digs at TopSage's stories and challenging TopSage to provide evidence. Yet Kenneth himself is unable to produce any when called upon. Bloody troll.

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal

For everyone's info, Kenneth is a ball-less dog who follows TopSage around daily and barks religiously. Till now, he has not contributed anything substantive to this forum then his digs at TopSage's stories and challenging TopSage to provide evidence. Yet Kenneth himself is unable to produce any when called upon. Bloody troll.

Clones tactics from Topsage, too bad, the truth & facts that I provide so many evidence, but Topsage can't.

Untouchables

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I got a feeling right now somebody's watching me...

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7YvAYIJSSZY?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>