• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's 3pm now what good lazy Sunday afternoon

QglvVhF.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch out!

BREAKING NEWS
Wife’s alleged knife throw kills husband over romantic app chat
NewsJuly 17, 2018 09:49 By The Nation

An angry wife allegedly threw a fruit knife at her police husband, fatally injuring him, at their rented room in Phetchaburi province, on Monday evening, police said.Pol Sr Sgt-Major Songkiart Yodsawee, 36, died on his way to Hua Hin Hospital and his wife, Sukanya Yodsawee, 27, surrendered to police at their rented house in Cha-am district. The Cha-am police station was alerted at 6.30pm. The wife allegedly told police that she had quarrelled with Songkiart, a Border Patrol policeman at Naresuan Base in Cha-am, after she discovered that he had had romantic chats with another woman on Line app.

During the quarrel she spotted a fruit knife, so grabbed it and threw it at him. She said the knife landed in Songkiart’s left chest and he collapsed She said when her husband died on the way to hospital, she returned home to wait for police.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Watch out!

BREAKING NEWS
Wife’s alleged knife throw kills husband over romantic app chat
NewsJuly 17, 2018 09:49 By The Nation

An angry wife allegedly threw a fruit knife at her police husband, fatally injuring him, at their rented room in Phetchaburi province, on Monday evening, police said.Pol Sr Sgt-Major Songkiart Yodsawee, 36, died on his way to Hua Hin Hospital and his wife, Sukanya Yodsawee, 27, surrendered to police at their rented house in Cha-am district. The Cha-am police station was alerted at 6.30pm. The wife allegedly told police that she had quarrelled with Songkiart, a Border Patrol policeman at Naresuan Base in Cha-am, after she discovered that he had had romantic chats with another woman on Line app.

During the quarrel she spotted a fruit knife, so grabbed it and threw it at him. She said the knife landed in Songkiart’s left chest and he collapsed She said when her husband died on the way to hospital, she returned home to wait for police.
Wah Seh... :eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Most people know Thailand for its tomyam but not many know about tomsaeb it literally translate to delicious soup as the word saeb is delicious in Isaan language.

However tomyam is usually with seafood or prawns or crab and sometimes chicken but tomsaeb is usually pork or pork rib or pig tendons

For me I prefer tomsaeb over tomyam

Love this tomsaeb pork rib

3C6D54BC-DA07-49BA-82FB-E03CC4909839.jpeg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people know Thailand for its tomyam but not many know about tomsaeb it literally translate to delicious soup as the word saeb is delicious in Isaan language.

However tomyam is usually with seafood or prawns or crab and sometimes chicken but tomsaeb is usually pork or pork rib or pig tendons

View attachment 45127
This one can groom to be travel companion.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

View attachment 45127
this one 6.9 out of 7.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its not always Thai food once in a while crave for Cantonese food but its rare to find I must say so today found a very good dimsum Chinese restaurant in Crystal Park and I highly recommend it. Name of the restaurant is Hong Bao part of the Water Library Group.

The entrance which has sitting also
29HHmLe.jpg

In interior
jYukaCR.jpg

Starter
tgFMufS.jpg

Charsiew cheong fan
P9mDB6B.jpg

Fish maw soup
VxpyAAO.jpg

Carrot cake
8h2UhGG.jpg

Pork rib steamed with fermented black bean
tkMEq0W.jpg

Hargao prawn dumpling
DEcsBbY.jpg

Vegetable dumpling
FAiWJgq.jpg

Xiaolongbao
cJS4Pd4.jpg

Siewmai
Kecufas.jpg

Braised tofu
KydWSQT.jpg

Lunch
hL68IQu.jpg

Great lunch

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tonight simple light dinner : 5 dishes - 1 soup, 2 vegetables, 2 seafood and 1 dessert

The restaurant

pC8iVRQ.jpg

EmKWjq7.jpg

btxULom.jpg

VVVOr6W.jpg

Grouper tomyam
ZFm3qLj.jpg

Chunky grouper meat
UveLpWY.jpg

French bean with spicy minced pork
NdMK0M6.jpg

Thai water minosa fry with chili and garlic