• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note for those who confuse about Sukumvit Road. Sukumvit Road actually runs from Bangkok Sukumvit all the way to almost the Cambodia Border in Trad province. It is call "Tanon Sen Tang 3" "Road No. 3". Think it is the longest or second longest road in Thailand

Longest road I think is Road #1 or Phahonyothin Rd - you can drive on this road from Bangkok to Chiang Rai.

Although I agree that Sukhumvit Rd is pretty long too. I drove back from Pattaya last month, along Sukhumvit Road and not the motorway, and stopped at Wang Mook (วังมุข). Nice seafood restaurant - lots of monkeys too.

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found the tatami following your GPS style directions. Unfortunately, they only have small pieces, not a full mattress.

Tatami comes in a standard size called a jou. Rooms in Japan are measured in jou (s).
Maybe you are thinking of a pad made from igusa - that's the material tatami is made from.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey did Thai media report on the loser Jetstar sinkie who ranted at the petite airport lady rep?

Sg media as usual downplayed the incident as ‘frustrated passenger’.

I want know what is the the malu index for sinkies now in LOS. More than ever now ashamed to be associated with sinkies

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey did Thai media report on the loser Jetstar sinkie who ranted at the petite airport lady rep?

Sg media as usual downplayed the incident as ‘frustrated passenger’.

I want know what is the the malu index for sinkies now in LOS. More than ever now ashamed to be associated with sinkies
P' Narong, Yes. Came to know from FB links and also came out in morning news.

Spoilt the good reputation of well behaved run road sinkies.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A tour guide friend's Russkie friend just surrender ic. Drunk, forgot keys, tried to enter apartment via balcony and fell down from 4th storey and landed on steel spikes.

Happen just 2 days ago. Quite bloody and visual.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lunch Khao Gaeng Tai
Southern Style Curry - This dish very very spicy and really taste like Nyonya. The chilli is Balachan paste. Very very spicy.

This shop at Thepprasit Road. Opposite the Japanese On Sen Spa.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong, Chon. That loser truly reigns in the ugly sinkie club. Kpkb is one thing, but his outburst was uncalled for and shames us all. :mad:

On that russkie tragedy, yet another posthumous farang in news. We also hear of suicides and unnatural deaths. Another day in paradise?o_O

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come Tesco to look see look see gift hampers. Need to get a few of these. Tradition, no choice. Actually I prefer to give shopping vouchers or gift cards. Much easier and also sabai for me as I dont need to get a car to deliver the gift hampers.

Can only look at the entry levels. Premium one no budget.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went over to Big C Pattaya South (3 mins by motorcycle from Tesco Lotus Pattaya South). This is my favorite BigC as compared to the other 2 big brothers in Pattaya Klang and Pattaya North (Central Marina) as this branch is less crowded. And also my old office is just round the corner.

Big C hampers slightly more pricy than Lotus. I dont quite like the contents too.

Most likely wont go with Tesco Lotus and Big C. Will drop by at Tops and Foodland. Might just go with Foodland as I can select my preferred items in the hamper.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very very serious hit and run accident at Pattaya South/ Third road junction (more famously known as Tony Junction or See Yaek Tony) just few hours ago 6:50am

Drunk mother fucker just drive through the red light and hit over 10 motorcycles riders stopping at the red light. 2 confirmed dead with 10 seriously injured. Even dog also not spared.

Dog also become 2 pieces. RIP

4 am to 7 am is very dangerous time to drive as many night shops finished at this hour and lots of irresponsible drunk mother fuckers driving home or continue second round in other joints. Yes. Many joints open until morning. Last time, near my old aparment in Pattaya south, open until 1200 noon also have.

This is a two way 4 lane road. Damage so bad until entire road not passable both ways. And this hour people going to schoolvand work
This is the mother fucker. Looking at the video footage, I think he better go into police custody first. Many people want to beat this motherfucker up and both matas and volunteer workers have to hold the people.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I passed by that junction 5 minutes ago. They must have cleared up the area. Only two fat police taking notes.