• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Invasions spread as govt digs in ANALYSIS: As sieges widen to 10 more state agencies, Pheu Thai still appears reluctant to use force

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/382017/invasions-spread-as-govt-digs-in

protest27nov.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had great dinner at a seafood restaurant at north of Jakarta last night known as Dapur Seafood

Taste balacan vege like leek or something no idea

Kangkong balacan

Gurame (dancing fish)

White shell (this is not la la much bigger than la la)

Cumi

Tiger prawns deep fried the saute with salted eggs - this is my favourite

Special crab oven baked the sauce is simply the best think if have wome white bread will be great

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dumbfuck yellows want yingluck to step down but dun dare go for re-elections.....wants a 'people's council'....might as well restore absolute monarchy :rolleyes:

I've actually given up on democracy in this country, its always an unfair competition.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krup.

Around now till mid Jan is my favourite time of the year in Bangkok as the weather is cool and able to comfortably sit outside for breakfasts and dinners. It's almost 8am now at temperature is only 22degC

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother [joetys],

22 C is ideal temperature.
Last week, in Toronto, we were minus 11C, but the wind chill made it feel like minus 16.
Sunday, Dec 01, day time high of 2C feels balmy outside when I wore a T shirt, cotton shirt and a very light spring jacket with corduroy pants.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krup.

Around now till mid Jan is my favourite time of the year in Bangkok as the weather is cool and able to comfortably sit outside for breakfasts and dinners. It's almost 8am now at temperature is only 22degC

I just walked along pattaya beach with the cool breeze brushing against my face.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Another cold morning. Was out at my car at 5.20am and its 21 degC

My phone shows the same

Really like it

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Last night at a very kampong place for dinner where the owners even acted as singers who sings out of tune, was like 200km from bangkok. Once in a while it's nice to be in such a quiet, peaceful and laid-back place

Yam fish maw

Soft shell crab

Tom Saab

grilled pork neck

sauté bitter gourd leaves

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought of spending Christmas with family in Bangkok BUT the recent "excitement" that's happening has got the wife worried. Opinions and recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Another cold morning. Was out at my car at 5.20am and its 21 degC

My phone shows the same

Really like it

In Auckland, 21degC is a warm day in the height of summer. :p

I'm getting sick and tired of having to ride my bicycle in 14degC weather. My bones are creaking by the end of the ride.