• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here comes sheesha. actually second bottle of sang som. hehehe.

20130511_212135_zpsa53977e9.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, Just curious. When you go for "holiday" on June, what happen to your coffeeshop?
It's such a nice place. I wish it will still be there when I go over around august.
paiseh lah, my partner take control the place liaoz. i no rights to the place liaoz. :(

partner more powder than me lah. :( consolation is now i free again.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks everyone for the work permit info... will try to upz u all once i can up.

yo chonburi, why want to run road? ur number one found out about the little 3?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yo chonburi, why want to run road? ur number one found out about the little 3?
Worse, maybe he kena #4? Only 7 days in a week, our Patts godfather spreading himself too thin laew. No rest for our friend with high libido (the zinc on oyster or the sheesha?). :p:wink:

Chon, you need go up mountain to find solace (and inspiration)?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no. 3 never a problem cos' she the kind and soft type. no. 2 is the biggest headache. wtf!? send sms and call no. 3 and talk like ah lian. no. 3 also too soft liaoz. this type of thing no need to wait. straight away call me. i angry also becos how did she get no
3 telephone number? i knew must be from my own phone and i really hate it when people secretly look at my phone
no. 2 just anyhow hoot no. 3 thinking i bochap her. truth is i kena kongtao and bochap everyone.

anyway, i already forgave no. 2 liaoz. just hope she become more mature.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i not running away lah. just need to find something to do and hope there will not be any no. 4 cos' really really tired. all my investments currently handle handle by my partners so i really bored. everyday waking up not knowing what to for the day is very toraman (torture). this also the reason why i set up a kopitiam. unfortunately, i no experiwnce enough so partners take over the management. also good lah, now i can runroad again. but cannot do it now cos' old folks visiting me during mid june. if have choice, i runroad liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. with no. 2 now. although made me angry all the time but i always forgive this ah lian. sometimes people dont understand. i also dont understand either. last live i owe her lah.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
partners actually objected i go anywhere else except bkk, phuket and cnx. i very very sianz. they want me to go bkk first. wtf?! me cannot survive in bkk lah. tried before, only last less than a week working in fren company.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe have you ever visited Siam Paragon & asked the people at the the Rolls Royce showroom how much one of those cars cost:confused:

Was just wondering how much they cost:smile:

paiseh to say, the rolls royce look quite boring.:smile: p' joe's lex 250 is the real deal. hehehe. proud to be a passenger in the super dooba lex. personally like japanese modified sedan ah beng car. evo or wrx also can. now can only live with civic.

keiizumi

Alfrescian
Loyal
partners actually objected i go anywhere else except bkk, phuket and cnx. i very very sianz. they want me to go bkk first. wtf?! me cannot survive in bkk lah. tried before, only last less than a week working in fren company.

Work in uncle froggie's company lor... LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe have you ever visited Siam Paragon & asked the people at the the Rolls Royce showroom how much one of those cars cost:confused:

Was just wondering how much they cost:smile:

Sorry buddy I'm a Lexus guy as always and always will be. Early last month experimented a 528 now knocking my head. Naaaa no European for me.

If you like to know I can just ask my purchasing dept to ask, which model in particular?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Work in uncle froggie's company lor... LOL
u siaoz arh. that slave driver froggie will make me work no day no night. night confirm must drink brandy with that frog. kns, u think my liver make of steel arh?:p

ok lah. no 2 later get angry again why i keep looking at phone.

goodnight everyone
:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u siaoz arh. that slave driver froggie will make me work no day no night. night confirm must drink brandy with that frog. kns, u think my liver make of steel arh?:p

ok lah. no 2 later get angry again why i keep looking at phone.

goodnight everyone
:smile:

Waaa how you know? 3rd night here now just finished my second bottle, 2 bottles in 3 nights not so bad. So nice sit here alone everynight enjoying 台语歌. Going up to sleep soon.

null-53.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. with no. 2 now. although made me angry all the time but i always forgive this ah lian. sometimes people dont understand. i also dont understand either. last live i owe her lah.

if you have 3, they will keep you busy and young.
no need to exercise at the gym.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waaa how you know? 3rd night here now just finished my second bottle, 2 bottles in 3 nights not so bad. So nice sit here alone everynight enjoying 台语歌. Going up to sleep soon.

null-53.jpg

You must have a high tolerance for alcohol, especially cognac.