• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

ZenRyder

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehe. how u know? really.romantic lah, as visited by the bros who give me many face. i actually want to maintain as it is. romantic yet mysterious. profit or loss never mind.

hehehe... "romantic yet mysterious" sound sibeh cheem....machiam like a titled of a James Patterson novel.

Pi when you mentioned that you actually want to maintain as it is, does it mean you also have other plans in mind too.

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry, i need to correct you. unless your NS unit use the centurion mbt (not likely) or now the Leo2, then can consider panzer unit. a panzer battalion consist mainly of tanks, with small number of panzergrenadiers in it. if u Ultra/bionix AI trooper then you are a panzergrenadier in a panzergrenadier battalion.

since u like panzergrenadier then why nick only panzer? i doubt anyone here "chopped" this nick.

Sd.Kfz. 251 Schützenpanzerwagen

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._Berlin,_Unter_den_Linden,_Schützenpanzer.jpg

Maybe he really old school: AMX 13.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe... "romantic yet mysterious" sound sibeh cheem....machiam like a titled of a James Patterson novel.

Pi when you mentioned that you actually want to maintain as it is, does it mean you also have other plans in mind too.

hehehehe. actually very simple. i just want all thr small ones to know i love and miss all. but my kopitiam more important now. hehehe. sibeh mao liaoZ

ZenRyder

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehehe. actually very simple. i just want all thr small ones to know i love and miss all. but my kopitiam more important now. hehehe. sibeh mao liaoZ

hehehe...Pi one last song from me tonight. Nap nap romantic ang moh song for all your small ones ho boh.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/51tvZnkn5V8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. no mystery about chon lah. just an average chow beng who decide enuff is enuff. and the rest is history. but ad dome bros pointed out, gam siah to the pappies for what have now.hahahaha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hehehe. no mystery about chon lah. just an average chow beng who decide enuff is enuff. and the rest is history. but ad dome bros pointed out, gam siah to the pappies for what have now.hahahaha

you are not chao beng, you are an unsinkified person.

If every sinkies in sg behaves like you, they will not be screwed by the PAP...

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here you go buddy. Wine is inexpensive here. Food is 100% French cooked by French aalso inexpensive. Like the dozen oysters imported from France every two days its it 1200 baht. Each plate of foie gras is less than 600 baht most places is 750 baht.

Thanks buddy. I've passed by this restaurant before but not dined there. Appears cost of western cuisine is not particularly cheap in BKK; 600B for a plate foie gras (granted it might be a bigger portion) is roughly equivalent to what I'd expect to pay in angmoh-land.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just finished lunch at Fuji.

4DAA661E-DEF5-4813-AF0B-797EA573B9E8-8041-000001725D1B3706.jpg

Tuna fish head

I don't remember Tuna looking like that.

Looks more like a Salmon to me.

Complain them brother!!! :biggrin:

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pi chon have you cleared your mails. Trying to PM you leh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys noticed that once AK left joetys stepped down as mod and deleted all his pics from his picture album and has not posted in this thread.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..noticed that once AK left joetys stepped down as mod and deleted all his pics from his picture album and has not posted in this thread.
Appreciate your heads up (at least I didn't know). A real shame, joetys pics will be sorely missed. Recall he also stopped posting pics last time he got upset. Hope he'll back soon

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Appreciate your heads up (at least I didn't know). A real shame, joetys pics will be sorely missed. Recall he also stopped posting pics last time he got upset. Hope he'll back soon

Sam also made a move
This thread no longer sticky

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You guys noticed that once AK left joetys stepped down as mod and deleted all his pics from his picture album and has not posted in this thread.

First I've go no idea why AK left and I have not communicated with him ever since.

Second I stepped down as mod simply because I felt inadequate and not able to contribute much so I voluntarily seek to have my mod status removed

Third and this is probably something from my heart he recent events between jw and scro had left me thinking hard about our contributions here as normal forummers. We do not seek acceptance nor fame from our posts but what we sought after is probably fun, being entertained and entertaining others and also the thought that some of our posts can help others, nothing serious actually. But then if there are people here like scroobal why is obsessed in putting people down I think as mature adults with pride in us we have to make a decision, to stay and be abused or simply walk away. Because I am not a confrontational type of person and a believer that people cannot change because I also do not expect myself to change for others then the best thing to do is not talk so much and just walk away. We don't need such abuse.

I have spoken my peace.

For those who have my personal contact you are welcome to contact me when you come over. It'll be a pleasure to have a drink together. Cheers.

Sawasdee krup kob khun krap

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam also made a move. This thread no longer sticky
Thanks, pity this thread came unstuck.

joetys said:
not a confrontational type of person and a believer that people cannot change because I also do not expect myself to change for others then the best thing to do is not talk so much and just walk away. We don't need such abuse. I have spoken my peace
No, you not vindictive. There's life outside sbf.

Hang in there, chin up :wink:

Last edited: