• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Fusoh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha....joetys,u n bro chonburifc always bickering,so funny but thats wat friends are for isnt it? We r s'porean living overseas,its always nice to hv a kaki bickering,otherwise life would be meaningless and boring. Merry christmas and happy new year to all here.cheers!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont know what to do with the walls. the holes are from the stainless signboard of previous company.

any suggestion?

20121223_120712.jpg

close up.

20121223_120555.jpg

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry joeyts and chonburi,

was actually going to meet u all for the Loy krathong festival and early dec.

but shit happens (always), while reaching pattaya from BKK, i found that my iphone was stolen. thus could not call u joe, as ur thai number was saved inside my iphone.

really shitty, cos all my works are in my iphone :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Outch!!!!!!!

Hope your ECA is not in the phone buddy. Catch you next time la.

but shit happens (always), while reaching pattaya from BKK, i found that my iphone was stolen. thus could not call u joe, as ur thai number was saved inside my iphone.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
dont know what to do with the walls. the holes are from the stainless signboard of previous company.

any suggestion?

close up.

20121223_120555.jpg

These are not real bricks I am sure, just facade thin tiles pasted on the wall. Options -

1. If they are indeed thin tiles just remove them and re-tile this area. (If they are really bricks then you can't do anything, but I am 90% sure they are not)

2. Hang a bloody picture/painting over it, so many "art galleries" in pattaya.

3. Put a whiteboard over it and you can still make use of the whiteboard.

Merry Christmas buddy

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are not real bricks I am sure, just facade thin tiles pasted on the wall. Options -

1. If they are indeed thin tiles just remove them and re-tile this area. (If they are really bricks then you can't do anything, but I am 90% sure they are not)

2. Hang a bloody picture/painting over it, so many "art galleries" in pattaya.

3. Put a whiteboard over it and you can still make use of the whiteboard.

Merry Christmas buddy
Thanks for the suggestion. I go for option 4 though a little more expensive.

4. two or even three 42 inch LED TV.

Already bought 2 units of 42 inch LED TV with wall-mount kit. I see the effect how as I may have to buy a third unit to see if I can completely cover the holes.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe. No problem. Pattaya no run away.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
adjourn to friend's bar at walking.

20121223_214739.jpg

not tua kang, any sbf want to settle online dao zhi can contact me. can arrange.

20121223_215652.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. better don't try. even though here the boxers are retired. and also lost shape, one punch from them, you can stay si pai por.
no kidding.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who wants to fight you bro?

Did you see the picture and video i posted of the wrestling match they held at the pink panther in silom?

hehehe. siao ah? i how to fight. but i can book the ring for any feuding sbf bros who wish to settle their online problem herr. of course, i got commision. :smile:

can also arrange for star referee, and again, got commision.

anyway, the adult boxers are retired boxers and the kid boxer is trainee at boxing school.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hehehe. siao ah? i how to fight. but i can book the ring for any feuding sbf bros who wish to settle their online problem herr. of course, i got commision. :smile:

can also arrange for star referee, and again, got commision.

anyway, the adult boxers are retired boxers and the kid boxer is trainee at boxing school.

Actually I prefer the joint behind the ring, you know what I mean ya?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I prefer the joint behind the ring, you know what I mean ya?
hehehe. now outside liaoz. have to runroad from walking liaoz cos tomorrow need to wake up very early. anyway, latest update is many joints change hands and change name. this one is a now so old joint. know the mamasan when she was working for another joint and that was almost 6 years ago.

20121223_232400.jpg

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
not tua kang, any sbf want to settle online dao zhi can contact me. can arrange.

what is 'online dao zhi'?? dao zhi, as in tou zhi, or investment?

got any good lobang or not? yo chunburi, i'm interested in your rice broker thingy. but maybe i'll be broking other commodities. perhaps sugar cane or cassava??

i'm also starting a business in thailand. just rented a shop, and its freaking cheap! per month only 2k baht. too bad i don't have photos to show ( in case people say i tua kang yao siu) cos, if u read my earlier post, i lost my iphone in pattaya.

still thinking of what to do. but first thing is, i need to renovate the shop.

i also starting to move to thailand for good! wife just decided to buy a car. first hand red colour plate one hor! we are looking at low income car, perhaps a vios (650K baht) or honda city (640K baht).

anyway, thanks to one of the siam kia bro who added my points. u know who u are.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop in Bangkok or Pattaya? Need help can PM me ok?

what is 'online dao zhi'?? dao zhi, as in tou zhi, or investment?

got any good lobang or not? yo chunburi, i'm interested in your rice broker thingy. but maybe i'll be broking other commodities. perhaps sugar cane or cassava??

i'm also starting a business in thailand. just rented a shop, and its freaking cheap! per month only 2k baht. too bad i don't have photos to show ( in case people say i tua kang yao siu) cos, if u read my earlier post, i lost my iphone in pattaya.

still thinking of what to do. but first thing is, i need to renovate the shop.

i also starting to move to thailand for good! wife just decided to buy a car. first hand red colour plate one hor! we are looking at low income car, perhaps a vios (650K baht) or honda city (640K baht).

anyway, thanks to one of the siam kia bro who added my points. u know who u are.