• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! surprise both of you been to Yok Yor cos not many BKK people even heard of the place. And the place itself is not easy to find.

Hope to revisit Yok Yor again soon. Yup, almost 20 years ago liaoz. scary sia. time flies.

Another I've been to a few times whenever I have visitors in town (I'm a visitor myself but my friends think I know the town) is Thipsamai
Pad Thai near Wat Saket. Long line - not sure if it's worth the effort but visitors to Thailand always impressed by long lines. My opinion is it's a bit too sweet but kin dai.

I'm going to Waterside at Ramintra next week for a birthday party. Haven't been there in a long time.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
555. Got 2 packets of fried rice for two hours work. Want to pay lah but friend mother dont want. (My friend go hospital for checkup.Ask me to stand in for her 2 hours to help her mum at her tam sang shop)

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
555. Got 2 packets of fried rice for two hours work. Want to pay lah but friend mother dont want. (My friend go hospital for checkup.Ask me to stand in for her 2 hours to help her mum at her tam sang shop)

Wow...your Work Permit status must be "pisek mak mak". Can auto roam machiam Thai nationals. :wink::smile::p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend didnt want to makan fried rice but want to eat Rad Naa (hor fan). So I took out whatever I can find in the fridge and do Ipoh Hor Fan.

Add some corn starch, sugar and dark soya sauce to the chicken broth. Stir until thicken and pour over the already cooked Kuay Tiow with Chai Sim, chicken and prawns. Didnt add mushroom as friend dont like.

Very easy 5 minute meal. Just that unable to get the thin and soft type of hor fan here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Has the hit and run black pick been tracked down yet? It has been more than 2 days. Surely Thai CSI is better than that.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Highly decomposed body of female found in Jomtien Second Road (near to Chaiyapreuk Road). RIP

Just few kilometres from where I am staying.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
e61bc37d380dd985429142ec2f096532.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once in awhile reward myself with some good food. Steam pomfret teochew style.

Go with porridge

Verdict: fish finish, porridge still half bowl left. 555

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Last weekend I had to to work at HomePro hardware shop to peddle my screws saw this syt promoting TOA paint, she’s so sweet

69FB9D2D-C330-409B-A3EE-18C7DB6E1859.jpeg

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paddle - as in a paddle for a boat, paddling to the other side of the lake
peddle - to sell

paddle - noun
1. a short, flat bladed oar for propelling and steering a canoe or smallboat, usually held by both hands and moved more or less through avertical arc.
2. any of various similar implements used for mixing, stirring, orbeating.
3. any of various similar but smaller implements with a short handle forholding in one hand and a wide or rounded blade, used for a racket intable tennis, paddle tennis, etc.

peddle - verb
  1. try to sell (something, especially small goods) by going from house to house or place to place.
    "he peddled art and printing materials around the country"
    synonyms: sell, sell from door to door, hawk, tout, vend; More
    • sell (an illegal drug or stolen item).
      "certain youths who were involved in theft and drug peddling"
    • derogatory
      promote (an idea or view) persistently or widely.
      "he criticized his fellow candidate for peddling risky ideas"
      synonyms: advocate, champion, preach, put forward, proclaim, propound, promote, promulgate
      "peddling unorthodox views"

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai girl beauty is one of the top in the world.
Izzit?But Thai girl dont like balless 44 year old sinkie like xxx xxxx.

Anyone want to know what the xx stands for can PM me. You can either buy a vowel or a consonant.

Edit/Update:
21:34 got a PM to buy vowel ‘a’.
22:01 got PM for ‘c’
(Only guess right then reveal the ‘x’)

22:22 knn, got PM for ‘h’. KNN, How does ‘h’ fit into jxx mxxg?!?! Use your brain lah!

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok 3 guess only. Next is guess my avatar photo? Please kee chiu if you all want to see my 44 year old humsum face!!!!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai girl beauty is one of the top in the world.
Bad, incorrect syntax :rolleyes: (which I'm sure Charlie99 will not disagree). Should proof read yours before criticising others of grammatical errors in their composition (pics vs prose).

But we can excuse the error of his ways, with his (self professed) young hard on:oops:

Last edited: