• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hmmm its cool this morning unlike past few days so hot. So its nice to have my breakfast inthe garden. Cooked myself a hot plate of ee-mee that I bought in singapore two weeks ago, and some more begedil.

rps20130430_073913.jpg

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to my kopitiam for breakfast lah. American/Continental Breakfast or Dim Sum also have brekkie also have. :smile:

Century Egg porridge and Chee Cheong Fun still trying. Century porridge ok liaoz but chee cheong fun still not so good yet. :p

ok on, bro.. pm me ur shop address, i try to find it using gps.. by the way, i think i will again be staying at walking street soi 10/12

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm its cool this morning unlike past few days so hot. So its nice to have my breakfast inthe garden. Cooked myself a hot plate of ee-mee that I bought in singapore two weeks ago, and some more begedil.

rps20130430_073913.jpg

bro, the ee mee looks very very aroi. how to do the gravy har?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
good, i love to drink and party while in patt.. last time i went there, i cannot sleep. so go 7-11 buy spy wine and go up hotel drink. night life is very good. best thing is, i saw a group of lady boys beating 2 ang mo.. cos the ang mo say them..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good, i love to drink and party while in patt.. last time i went there, i cannot sleep. so go 7-11 buy spy wine and go up hotel drink. night life is very good. best thing is, i saw a group of lady boys beating 2 ang mo.. cos the ang mo say them..

hehehehe. i also treat ang moh putoh kan before. very famous for a time. luckily i can go back walking again. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
check out this place i was at rim beung and hollywood

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IbWjUxpJy0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LOgBtb6Je3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r-R7eI33CQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i fall in love again. this.time very different. i really donno what to do now. :(

:biggrin:

Pass the leftovers to me. I don't mind sloppy seconds.

BTW I no more at VIP. Move to house now - though roughly in same vicinity - opp. the mosque. (you should know where that is)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In a coffee shop selling charsiew rice. It's very hot but shop still crowded and got to wait.

rps20130501_122343.jpg

I come here frequently cos the sweet sauce reminds me of a stall below my block when I was little, sort of like old style taste 古早味.

20130501_122134.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sian. very sian. :(
the one i waiting never call. those dont want them to call, keep calling.:(

think need to go for another trip to forget the misery. sianz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a coffee shop selling charsiew rice. It's very hot but shop still crowded and got to wait.

rps20130501_122343.jpg

I come here frequently cos the sweet sauce reminds me of a stall below my block when I was little, sort of like old style taste 古早味.

20130501_122134.jpg

bro, usually the food pics you post sure make me saliva drool, especially char siew and sio bak. but today no appetite lah.

keep checking my phone got connection problem or not. sianz, whatsapp, line, kakao, qq all also no hear anything from her. :(