• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehe. there's always everything for everyone here, male or female or others. young or old. locals or foreigners.

other than the russian and koreans majority, the ratio is quite balance.

Bro Chonburic I will be going to Chiangmai next week. Counting down to 2016 when I leave Sinkies land and stinking white scums.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No offense, i might be outdated but Pattaya is known to be sleazy and not a good place to bring the missus......

No offense at all Narong Wongwan - wife and I already married coming 34 years nothing that can cause us problem we both always 开只眼闭只眼.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe, is that TG business or economy? Meal looks good for a short flight if it is eco..

I guess they say Hindu to exclude beef...Veg and vegan are different, vegan dont take dairy also. Jain is even worse, they avoid some veg as well in addition to meat, egg. IIRC it exclude some things grown under ground..

Its economy or rather cattle class. Flight is not so short from Bangkok to Jakarta is 3hrs or sometimes slightly more. Anyway I only take economy in all my travels including holidays. Sometimes lucky upgraded with the gold card when they are full. And I always pre-book my meals whenever I book my tickets.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always pre-book my meals whenever I book my tickets.

Good plan, although that pisses off those that never pre-book. Sometimes the gals take so long delivering special orders one by one, it delays the regular meal and also keeps them busy from refilling the booze.. :-(

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Chonburic I will be going to Chiangmai next week. Counting down to 2016 when I leave Sinkies land and stinking white scums.
welcome to los.
trust me. dont look back once you made the decision. for me, i no longer feel like returning to sg, not even for cny and visit my family members. 2 cny no balek kampong liaoz so old folks a little upset but they do understand as i no like stay in sg.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
siao liaoz. just got news got bro coming liaoz. hehehe. please remember to pm me your dining preference hor. :p

and also drinking preference so i can prepare in advance.

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehe. there's always everything for everyone here, male or female or others. young or old. locals or foreigners.

other than the russian and koreans majority, the ratio is quite balance.

Bro chon

Curious, why are there Koreans and Russians there in Pattaya?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chon

russians probably because of the weather and already a large russian speaking community here. the koreans i really dont understand. maybe they like cowboy towns.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok dinne for tonight is fried pork macaroni with italian sauce. :p

20130204_180405_zps5e640f02.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. only 2 tables tonight and i also support own shop (pay own money hor) quite a bit.

think i also mao liaoz.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok dinne for tonight is fried pork macaroni with italian sauce. :p
Good to see you now eating well (in-house ala carte some more), unlike before street food mostly. Yum2, fried macaroni is shiok. Must patronise your joint soon :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chon

Ruskies started invading pattaya in the early 90s after USSR breakup.
Many old timers there are ex KGB linked mafiaso.
Things might have changed but that's how the 'colonization' started.
Not sure about the Koreans though....do foreign navies still land in pattaya for shore leave?

Last edited:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ruskies started invading pattaya in the early 90s after USSR breakup. . . . . .

I had done a little homework with a Thai ex-colleague, the Russians practically controls Phuket and Samui too. Believe it or not they are in real estate too when foreigners are not allow to own landed properties these Russians could through proxies.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning guys. woke up late at 7am (first time in a 1 month). luckily, cook didnt wake up late. this is my brekkie.

20130205_074335_zpse1f71152.jpg

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
russians probably because of the weather and already a large russian speaking community here. the koreans i really dont understand. maybe they like cowboy towns.

Bro chon

Roger that. Maybe I should go up to Pattaya in 2013 to ask any Korean sao sao for the answer...heehe..

khorp khun khrap :-)