• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

orbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehe. yes, you are right. most caucasians requested wholewheat. we do serve whole wheat toast but this set for me and i prefer white bread. :p

You're scrambled egg looks like made from instant egg from the pack and not fresh eggs, correct me if I am wrong.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, finally the mega breakfast is ready. i shall call it 'super'. :smile:

20130202_071824_zpsb219e38c.jpg

dey, bo jio :biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're scrambled egg looks like made from instant egg from the pack and not fresh eggs, correct me if I am wrong.

It should be "your scrambled eggs", whereas "you're" is short for you are, for example [ You are a good man ]

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate bkks yarowat aka china town. Super crowded than the rest of bkk and it's still so old.... sinkie govt the Chinatown of bkk would have been torn down and everything would be new
Yaowarat is somewhat chaotic. Getting a cab in peak hours is hard, once had to walk out near Hua Lampong (rail station). Take it for what it is, food, market and goldsmiths -think it's colourful for visitors. A crony of mine is a sucker for sharks fins there, paying top dollar.

Sinkie Chinatown by contrast is, imo 'sterilised' and lost much of its colour (in name of progress?).

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie Chinatown by contrast is, imo 'sterilised' and lost much of its colour (in name of progress?).
It's a cocken nathan idea to have a Chinatown in sinkieland.
You dun have a Chinatown in a country where chinks are the majority...it's downright dumb.
You dun get Chinatowns in places like HK, Taiwan and china.....and who names their mrt stations as Chinatown and little India? Dumbfucks all.

orbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for being so receptive.
In the past, I have been chatised, and "zapped" till my points were negative.

I see. Yes I thought your points was much more than now once before. Anyway there are many narrow minded people in here.

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool then we'll have Chon covering Pattaya, dietcoke covering Kanchanaburi, you covering Chiangmai, me covering Bangkok, panzar maybe Chiangmai oh I can cover Isaan for a while too from Khin Kaen until we find someone.

i also can volunteer to cover khon kaen and mahasalakun and burirum. got a few targeted saos staying there!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i also can volunteer to cover khon kaen and mahasalakun and burirum. got a few targeted saos staying there!!

Ha good good good then you should be the one but be careful ya Thai women you know have great patience and tolerance for many of men's nonsense but when cone to other of their kind they can easily snap and do extreme things with the scissors.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. how can i forget the pepper and tasbaco sauce. here's another pic. all the sauces are kept in a small wooden basket.

20130202_071527_zps0f91329a.jpg