• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What pisses me off when m&ds or ppl question why there are few m&ds or no m&ds inside armor and armor is a very siong place. It's not a fun place to be but what pisses me off about it about ppl who ask those questions is cos they don't want to serve inside armor they just want to somehow be allowed to be in armor unit but don't actually want to serve. It's actually good fortune for them not to go inside combat units unlike chinese/indians cos they end up as cannon fodder. These ppl pick on these issues just to find some excuse to complain but in reality are so relaxed and love to take it easy how to tahan serving inside a combat unit?
Traditonally the policy was no mats in Army support units and navy and airforce......but combat units like infantry and certain extent to guards still got mats but no commandos. I think they relaxed that policy now.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
WTF they don't allow me bring my Hennessy inside said don't allow glass bottles, pay HK$60 to keep my brandy. What the hell am I going to drink later? Hope they got some alcohol in plastic cups inside.

null-2260.jpg

This castle is sooooo small, the cartoon at the start if every Disney movie looks so big.

null-1058.jpg

Disneyland supposed to have angmohs what the hell see Asians performing felt short changed.

I think this place cannot survive without pinoy FTs.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me here now is damn cold 8degC now in Tsim Sa Tsui..
Be Bruised Lee at walkway of Stars. Drove to Doi Ithanon (for others here, it's tallest peak 2150m) with tons of human beings. Not best time, traffic crawl... Not cold either, as I was advised to bring on coat as balls get frozen off

5D085A59-A0F8-4E75-B1A3-22E1555C3133-531-000001953290DE6A_zps94838a97.jpg

Had Khuntoke (northern sausage platter) at Goodview

7D76D49D-4E27-439C-A4B7-3DE4254E610E-618-00000196B26D3267_zps1faab975.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wishing all bros living in Thailand a Happy New Year - Sawadee Pee Mai

Sawadee Pee Mai to all bros in this forum who are living/staying in Thailand!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/phO943kzMFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I stand corrected (embarrassingly of course) the above character is Cinderella.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For the past 6 hours I've not seen that bloody walking and smiling Micky and or Mini. The only bloody Micky I saw was this stupid mouse on top of a whale

null-1411.jpg

What the hell? I want a refund.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Traditonally the policy was no mats in Army support units and navy and airforce......but combat units like infantry and certain extent to guards still got mats but no commandos. I think they relaxed that policy now.

i would think that the majority of nsf would consider it their good fortune that they don't get sent to a combat unit especially on the army side and this includes all races. Getting sent to armor means it's going to be siong and you chong sua yet the ppl that question why malays/muslims don't get sent there actually don't want to be sent there they just want to question it.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joetys,

Is it true foreigner are allow to own only 49% not 51% any biz with Thai partner, has an offer send to me for a Resort in Kho Samui, asking price is around THB 420 million land is freehold, land size is around 0.6 hectare.

Thanks for the insight on Thai govt foreigner investment policy in advance......:smile::smile::smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just finsh work. was trying to dry the paint faster to prepare for second coat and so turn on air con. now feel a little high. :p

had to attend a party hosted by a friend at 8pm. have to show face. no countown or countup for me. whole body aching.
need a good rest tonight.

anyway, wish all bros a happy and prosperous 2013. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joetys,

Is it true foreigner are allow to own only 49% not 51% any biz with Thai partner, has an offer send to me for a Resort in Kho Samui, asking price is around THB 420 million land is freehold, land size is around 0.6 hectare.

Thanks for the insight on Thai govt foreigner investment policy in advance......:smile::smile::smile:
hi chucky, that's right. maximum ft can go is 49%.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chucky, with our JV partner we overcome 1% say in the board (with dividends thingy) by proxy khun thai. Hear that in recent times, the 49% for some 'restricted' industries loosened up. Sorry, not got that far to elaborate though we plan to explore (stymied by uncertain global economic uncertainties)

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chucky, with our JV partner we overcome 1% say in the board (with dividends thingy) by proxy khun thai. Hear that in recent times, the 49% for some 'restricted' industries loosened up. Sorry, not got that far to elaborate though we plan to explore (stymied by uncertain global economic uncertainties)

Thanks Yinyang, will look into it, the resort look pretty good, they did send the whole package, need to do abit of DD first.......:smile::smile::smile:

Hotel restaurant: Beach front terrace, Sala, covered terrace, indoor restaurant and kitchen
14 cottages in style ‘A’ (garden view): 6-10, 14-21, 28: Garden View Cottages
5 cottages in style ‘B’ (sea view): 1-5: Sea View Cottages
1 twin cottage in style ‘C’ (twin cottage): 11-12: Twin Cottages
One two- stories hotel rooms in style ‘A’:22-25: Superior Rooms on Two Stories Buildings
One two stories hotel rooms in style ‘B’: 26-27, 29-30: Superior Rooms on Two Stories Buildings