• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just finish mopping the floor and cleaning the dishes. Nice thing about small apartment. Think today another zho bo lan day, will also take a break from looking at the football plates. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Just help auntie park her crv. Told her have to reverse in. Don't believe, in the end, me help lah. Me worry about my car parking next lot. Knn, don't know how to park, buy crv for fxxk?

eb589233.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think KYP will like this. I am in this shop now meeting with my supplier:

94609915.jpg

e47eda3c.jpg

1a9b3bf4.jpg

32ff92a2.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
While waiting can read the menu la

ac3415e4.jpg

072cab5c.jpg

99357c61.jpg

bf2b7101.jpg

Then its time to drink the cofffee

e50f2c28.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joetys, what is the vertict of the kopi?

Bro, for US$10 a cup I obviously cannot say its no good la. Honestly I cannot tell what is good and no good about coffee except sour taste is really bad for me. I did notice its smoothness though. Other than that I think it's as good as Starbucks' coffee. I still prefer our traditional kopitiam coffee.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wow! Usd 10 per cup is expensive. I can buy 2 x 250 gm of Blue moutain kopi to last me 2-3 weeks.

What to do? This is so highly priced. At least I have tried before. My first time. I was worried at first knowing where it come from but then when the packet was opened the smell is just so very good.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just signed contract to rent my room for my living in Jkt which will be near my office. It has 2 bedrooms, living + dining, small kitchen, 2 toilets - total 80sqm

Living Room
b4ed8b1d.jpg

Bedroom
96cfcfdd.jpg

When look out of living and bedrooms' windows you see this
82bfd77e.jpg

and this
c97cf8d9.jpg

When looking down you see this
076d6334.jpg

Downstairs you see this
ae5f5b31.jpg

good la near office

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That's an outstanding price for Blue Mountain coffee. What roaster?

Oh it's not BlueMountain. It's Luwak. Luwak is civet cat in bahasa. The luwak will go eat the coffee fruit then pass out the coffee seed, yes they use these seeds to make luwak coffee. Understand that luwak being very selective will only eat the best fruits so get the best seeds la. As the story goes the colonial Dutch sapu all the coffee they could get their hands on and disallow locals to have any. So locals got to get from the poo of the luwak and discovered this is better than anything. Also the theory is that seeds also somehow ferment in luwak stomach making it taste better. Nowadays all these are farmed meaning owners take coffee fruits and feed to the luwaks.

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh it's not BlueMountain. It's Luwak. Luwak is civet cat in bahasa.

Oh I know what luwak is. Pi Chon was saying he could buy 500g of Blue Mountain for the same price ($10) as you paid for a cup of kopi luwak.

$10 for 1lb of Blue Mountain is a great price - I was trying to find out his lobang.

You live in JKT very antarai hor - ceweks there very ganas y'know. You must learn this line: cewek, mau berpicara? :biggrin: