• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pii Chon, please believe me please don't use the sword for any emergency, its very messy and the scene you not like to remember, please choose something cleaner like a Glock.

Use this; plenty on sale @ Patpong and Sukhumvit:

The_Bull_Stun_Gun.jpg

Btw, is it an offence to possess such a thing ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In slight more than 2 weeks time, it will be Songkran. For those who are driving in LOS during these holiday season, do be careful while on the road. This period and new year period has the highest road accidents than other months combined together. Most are drunk driving related.

I am most likely to remain in Sin City during this period. BTW, the Songkran festival is celebrated on the 19th April in Sin City.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't buy at GM. It's ridiculously expensive especially at Puean Thai supermarket. Get it on your next LOS trip.

P'Chon, cannot lah, buy tix to BKK just to buy that, more ex, 5555, I need to get my fix asap, at least go GM see whether have it or not mah, 5555

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdee krup everyone. Happy Monday to all.

P'Chon, cannot lah, buy tix to BKK just to buy that, more ex, 5555, I need to get my fix asap, at least go GM see whether have it or not mah, 5555
Morning guys.

It's monday again. today, need to do some housekeeping liaoz. Guess what? Have not go to my balcony for weeks and this morning found a bird nest on the aircon compressor. Not the bird nest (Rang Nok) but the real bird nest.

Aiyoh, can always come in the name of 'business trip or working trip' to get new inspiration. Best is come in the name of 'work retreat'. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm going try this tomorrow. The office is closed today:

So sit tight.

It also comes with a leather-clad version:

Red one I like look like Ferrari inspired, bloody Italians sure know how to make something look nice. I like the idea of the grinder beside the machine. But then again if drink only 2-3 cups a day the seeds kept inside this grinder may lose its original smell I think.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know it seem fun these ping-pong activities but I don't like to see or participate because I feel a little degrading la, just personal view la.
Just a way to show support to the sao sao. If don't want to throw ping pong, still can pass the whole basketful of ping pong to the sao sao.:wink: