• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The hotel check-in lady was a Spanish so I asked her to recommend me a good Spanish restaurant.

Off I went to the Spanish restaurant for dinner my first evening in Zurich, took a walk there

SpHZdVV.jpg

Orzd4lr.jpg

6GRIrV7.jpg

Zurich Station

fJU3dl0.jpg

Qvgw8iX.jpg

t3MxCTH.jpg

dY4wI27.jpg

hrN47sH.jpg

t27tEvj.jpg

Closer to the restaurant
kYoKnGu.jpg

The restaurant
Kba5zGS.jpg

Indoor
sEMF7qi.jpg

Outdoor sitting
LuL4Byi.jpg

My table
5AaIR7S.jpg

Starters
Y6wc149.jpg

Tomato Soup
gvohpeR.jpg

Bruschetta
x7a0GXn.jpg

The wine
NHLRJE9.jpg

Menu
T5x2QtC.jpg

Spanish ham
MZQAwpR.jpg

Main course arrived
NEUFGhl.jpg

Veal
wUSpQLC.jpg

mwppgUu.jpg

7jMONut.jpg

Reactions: jw5

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The hotel check-in lady was a Spanish so I asked her to recommend me a good Spanish restaurant.

Off I went to the Spanish restaurant for dinner my first evening in Zurich, took a walk there

SpHZdVV.jpg

Orzd4lr.jpg

6GRIrV7.jpg

Zurich Station

fJU3dl0.jpg

Qvgw8iX.jpg

t3MxCTH.jpg

dY4wI27.jpg

hrN47sH.jpg

t27tEvj.jpg

Closer to the restaurant
kYoKnGu.jpg

The restaurant
Kba5zGS.jpg

Indoor
sEMF7qi.jpg

Outdoor sitting
LuL4Byi.jpg

My table
5AaIR7S.jpg

Starters
Y6wc149.jpg

Tomato Soup
gvohpeR.jpg

Bruschetta
x7a0GXn.jpg

The wine
NHLRJE9.jpg

Menu
T5x2QtC.jpg

Spanish ham
MZQAwpR.jpg

Main course arrived
NEUFGhl.jpg

Veal
wUSpQLC.jpg

mwppgUu.jpg

7jMONut.jpg
U go to Zurich to eat at a Spanish restaurant? What are u? Unhinged? There is such a thing known as Swiss cuisine.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@blackmondy any good breakfast brunch and lunch coffee shop in Chinatown Bangkok to introduce ? Thank you very much
Dear Mei mei, Yawarat only got activity from late afternoon onwards. Early morning that place 静鸡鸡. You can jalan around those little makan shops opposite MBK and Siam Paragon for breakfast and brunch. :wink:

If you like steak, you could go try Chokchai Steakhouse at Rangsit. I always go there at least once a month. Nice ambience, steak big and juicy at reasonable price.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mei mei, Yawarat only got activity from late afternoon onwards. Early morning that place 静鸡鸡. You can jalan around those little makan shops opposite MBK and Siam Paragon for breakfast and brunch. :wink:

If you like steak, you could go try Chokchai Steakhouse at Rangsit. I always go there at least once a month. Nice ambience, steak big and juicy at reasonable price.

The Koka Steamboat near Siam Square till around?
I used to patron the shop 20yrs ago.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went to eat meat at Sexy Cow. Is that a good place ? Do u know if this place ?