• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A short true storlee of gansiokbin

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blur fuck slutty bin did many crazy things other than going around harassing strangers.
She drive car drive until no battery.
She drove and bang the wall herself without any other vehicles involved and ended with broken collar bones.
Even during honeymoon she closed car door also can fracture her fat finger.
She goes around asking and challenging strangers to whistle at her.
She keep tagging minister k shan until as if he is someone that cares about her. This is a harassment act.
This magic reply for 贱人@sweetiepie is better.

Blah blah blah I don’t even bother to read and also know you @sweetiepie Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are diverting topic dare not answer what evil and toxic illegal goods you bought to be sent to jail. Spewing evil filthy lies of Gansiokbin with your Cantonese pride what a vile and offensive Cantonese ex prisoner that was rightly sent to jail and should be sent to jail forever or hanged for doing evil to Gansiokbin with Cantonese pride. Pui!

Lu fucking gong jibye slut
You said you didn't bother to read yet you said my uncle diverting topic?
How gong your 鸡 can be ?
Just look at how true my uncle said Gansiokbin is as a blur fuck

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at how true my uncle said Gansiokbin is as a blur fuck
Blah blah blah I don’t even bother to read also know you @sweetiepie Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are diverting topic dare not answer what evil and toxic illegal goods you bought to be sent to jail. Spewing evil filthy lies of Gansiokbin with your Cantonese pride what a vile and offensive Cantonese ex prisoner that was rightly sent to jail and should be sent to jail forever or hanged for doing evil to Gansiokbin with Cantonese pride. Pui!View attachment 179670

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie Don’t divert topic what illegal goods you bought and get justly sent to jail for? You vile and offensive Cantonese should be sent to jail and hanged defaming a virgin as slut whore mistress with your Ccb Cantonese pride. Pui!