• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A record of haunted schools in Singapore...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I've seen them, felt them and heard them. I believe everyone would have at least experienced the force from the other side once in his or her lifetime. It's whether one choosesto dismiss them as mere coincidences or try to explain them by way of "science". Personally, I share the opinion that sceptics or unbelievers of the paranormal are usually inexperienced or young people with no worldly knowledge of the world around them. Elderly people, or those with broad experience (all over the world) will know that there exists a world beyond the living.

Ever notice that it is usually the immature, the smart alecs, or the small-brained people (who think they are large brained) who are always making jokes about the paranormal?

lazy ppl who dont bother to use their brain to think will refer all strange things happening to them as paranormal .

if elderly ppl are smart then they will not be a target for conman ..:wink:

take a walk to IMH and you will know that alot of ppl there have been seeing things or hearing things ...are you one of them ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Used to hear from my SJI friends that there was this rumour of a flying white turban on the 2nd floor below the dome at night. Dun know how true is it. I wonder which bloody Bahyi ghost that belonged to.

this morning i just saw a D cup size bra flying across my window .....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those ppl who believe in ghost , black magic or god ...are the same ppl who will become sucker for those so called " guru monk or priest " . as i always say , to control a person we just need to use "fear " , and stupid human always fear the unknown ..im not surprise to see so many stupid ppl here ...big money big money ....

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Polytechnics had T1,T2,T3…..but no T13. A student committed suicide at one of the teaching block’s toilet after stabbing the lecturer ( the lecturer died too). Screams can bea heard at night when part time students were having classes.

I was still studying at Poly when that incident happened. So I can say it is all a load of crap as I had happened to pass by the said area at night on a few occasion.

Guess what? Never heard a pip from the supposed ghost. :rolleyes: