• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Potentially Classic Picture From Today's ST

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
533341_373604409368938_1563579349_n.jpg

Fine $500.

Look at Yeo Guat Kwang grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn his bah-chang should be enshrined and not eaten one day sure fetch lots of money from Christie's

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The country is being torn apart by strife and poverty and this twit spends his time making dumplings. :eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_20120611_P1BLURBS11FPFP_3157218e.jpg

Pinky : '' My wife's tits is the same size as this bak chang '' :eek:

Blue Shirt Female Ah Neh : '' Mr Lee, my Neh Neh more bigger than this Bak Chang.. Come, I give you press my one all day long ''

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL : look this is how you squeeze singaporeans like a dumpling, see how I squeeze so much rice into this dumpling?

sar kah YEO: yes sir, you the best. (thinking to himself) - heng, my pay packet not as small as this dumpling

minah: alamak, the dumpling so small liao still squeeze

jw5

Loyal
Pinky: My Bak Chang Mai Hum delicious?
Lackey Yeo: Sir, your Bak Chang Mai Hum is betterest!

Lackey Yeo: Sir, can I be the new chairman of the SG Bak Chang Association? My resume not full enough lah...........

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry couldn't get any bigger.
Can see from straitstimes.com or better still the hard copy...................

The most classic picture is no picture at all, especially when NO ONE in Straits Times bother to take photos of WP mingling with their residents like what 'SENGKANG' did. The only time when ST care to take opposition photos was when they felt opposition is worth flaming. Now, is ST objective, non partisan? If ST and PAP can lie about such fundamental flaws and twisted the word "objective" to describe ST and msm, you can imagine the greater harm 60% have already done to Singapore.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The most classic picture is no picture at all, especially when NO ONE in Straits Times bother to take photos of WP mingling with their residents like what 'SENGKANG' did. The only time when ST care to take opposition photos was when they felt opposition is worth flaming. Now, is ST objective, non partisan? If ST and PAP can lie about such fundamental flaws and twisted the word "objective" to describe ST and msm, you can imagine the greater harm 60% have already done to Singapore.

I predict it will be classic because of the humour factor, and not only the guy in red.
You can't expect ST to be objective and non partisan, the day that happens, the moon will be blue in colour.
They probably didn't realise how funny those 2 looked when they put the picture on the front page.
Probably thought it would show how humble he is, that he would make a dumpling himself.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice how they always wear the cheapo watches and those pasar malam polo shirts.......
I wonder how many patek philippe, audemars piguet and rolexes they own locked up in the safe.
How come no one dare to flaunt their weath like machiam malaysian politicians like Samy Vellu who wears nothing but expensive italian suits

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice how they always wear the cheapo watches and those pasar malam polo shirts.......
I wonder how many patek philippe, audemars piguet and rolexes they own locked up in the safe.
How come no one dare to flaunt their weath like machiam malaysian politicians like Samy Vellu who wears nothing but expensive italian suits

Sinkies aren't the most style-conscious people around.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

RomanAmbramovich1.jpg

You have a problem with cheap watches?

From my experience, the really wealthy men don't care about ostentatious display of wealth from wearing fashion and accessories.
If they have a car, it is a sensible choice (Toyota) instead of a Lambo, Maserati, BMW etc.

Or maybe they're doing this deliberately to stave off unwanted attention.
Either way, the original point still stands: 'flashy' guys are more often than not insecure, having the need to overcompensate.

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw that one too and was thinking this PM is really out of touch with reality. He was saying towards the end the article that only in Singapore, is there multi-racial interaction. C'mon, there are lotsa of multi-racial interaction going on in the outside world -___-" For example, in Chinatown in the US, ang mo and chinese mix together with other asians that sharing the same stuff like vietnamese, koreans etc and people gathered together from all races for thanksgiving on christmas.

But then, he is always out of touch...no point arguing with him anyway lol....

PAP: Sg is the only country that you can find temple, mosque and church in the same vicinity. For that, we deserved world class pay.