• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A party worse than RP

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Party full of clowns like the PKMS should never be allowed to contest in a GE again.. They are a disgrace to the Opposition... They have done nothing to contribute to the Opposition's cause... RP, SF, DPP, PKMS, SJP... These joker parties should just close shop and let the big boys WP, SDP handle the PAP..

They are around for a purpose. Nothing will be done to aid the progress of the opposition. They are there as saboteurs and to allow the authorities to boast that we have freedom to form all sorts of political parties when asked by human rights movement.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, I am giving my views here and yes, WP needs all the prayers now for unity. This is not written in jest but in all seriousness, it just needs all the prayers it could gather. Start praying, stop stinking! Oops, I mean, stinging.

Goh Meng Seng

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I am giving my views here and yes, WP needs all the prayers now for unity. This is not written in jest but in all seriousness, it just needs all the prayers it could gather. Start praying, stop stinking! Oops, I mean, stinging.

Goh Meng Seng

need unity for fug, the last time, after it got rid of trash like you, Chia Ti LIk and James Gomez and Tan Wui Hua, it did even better,,,,

even if the party has to get rid of glenda, then so be it... 06 trash

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, let the prayers begin and I guess it is the culture which was stuck deep in which makes the difference. As the saying goes, Rome wasn't built within a day.

In spite of my differences in views with Eric Tan, we respect each other's contribution one way or another. But I guess after he stomp out of WP, he finally realized what I saw while he failed to see back then. But I guess that's life, no turning back.

But it is going to be interesting to see how WP is going to keep the glue together from now on. I guess LTK realizes it and spends lots of effort in emphasizing Unity and hopefully, his prayers will be answered positively.

Goh Meng Seng

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, let the prayers begin and I guess it is the culture which was stuck deep in which makes the difference. As the saying goes, Rome wasn't built within a day.

In spite of my differences in views with Eric Tan, we respect each other's contribution one way or another. But I guess after he stomp out of WP, he finally realized what I saw while he failed to see back then. But I guess that's life, no turning back.

But it is going to be interesting to see how WP is going to keep the glue together from now on. I guess LTK realizes it and spends lots of effort in emphasizing Unity and hopefully, his prayers will be answered positively.

Goh Meng Seng

you and eric now buddy buddy liao huh???? care to elaborate what differences in viewS????

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Oh come on. Just because Eric Tan left because he not happy they gave the NCMP seat to Gerald Giam and you claim there is disunity within WP? If the CEC has taken the decision, all have to respect that. Don't tell me that is not the case with NSP when you were around? You decide on A and the rest do B?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@rmadill0 said:
Oh come on. Just because Eric Tan left because he not happy they gave the NCMP seat to Gerald Giam and you claim there is disunity within WP? If the CEC has taken the decision, all have to respect that. Don't tell me that is not the case with NSP when you were around? You decide on A and the rest do B?

It was history repeated at NSP. Simple as that.

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

You just cannot make it. Please keep your view shut.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to be kidding. There is a huge gap, chasm, canyon, valley, hole, ravine, faultline etc between Eric and GG. The beauty of party politics and why voters tend to vote for parties and not independents is the ability to put the most effective person forwardIf SDP was in the same boat, would they put veteran kangaroo t-shirt man or VW? Politics has got nothing to do with hours worked, how much of your heart you gave or your mother theresa like qualities. Its about your effectiveness in politics. Leong Sze Hian understands that. Eric must be really silly to think that it works on a reward system.
Well, let the prayers begin and I guess it is the culture which was stuck deep in which makes the difference. As the saying goes, Rome wasn't built within a day. In spite of my differences in views with Eric Tan, we respect each other's contribution one way or another. But I guess after he stomp out of WP, he finally realized what I saw while he failed to see back then. But I guess that's life, no turning back. But it is going to be interesting to see how WP is going to keep the glue together from now on. I guess LTK realizes it and spends lots of effort in emphasizing Unity and hopefully, his prayers will be answered positively. Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Scroobal,

It is not even about reward system I am talking about. It is really something else.

Goh Meng Seng

You got to be kidding. There is a huge gap, chasm, canyon, valley, hole, ravine, faultline etc between Eric and GG. The beauty of party politics and why voters tend to vote for parties and not independents is the ability to put the most effective person forwardIf SDP was in the same boat, would they put veteran kangaroo t-shirt man or VW? Politics has got nothing to do with hours worked, how much of your heart you gave or your mother theresa like qualities. Its about your effectiveness in politics. Leong Sze Hian understands that. Eric must be really silly to think that it works on a reward system.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is not my problem, really. :smile:

You got to ask LTK about that and I believe he understands it perfectly well. You have too simplistic views on politics but luckily you are not running the party. LTK will be able to handle it, don't worry.

Goh Meng Seng

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I guess after he stomp out of WP, he finally realized what I saw while he failed to see back then. But I guess that's life, no turning back.

Hahahahaa .............. Do not flatter yourself. Self praise is international disgrace. What you saw which Eric failed to, was just a mirage. Now I realise why you never succeeded. From the way things are over your end, you will never make it to Parliament. If there, as a visitor. But I salute you - you are see pay bah!

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Mirage? Haha. Maybe the things you are seeing right now is just mirage. :wink:

Don't worry about that, just hope that you will see it coming your way, one day.

Goh Meng Seng

Hahahahaa .............. Do not flatter yourself. Self praise is international disgrace. What you saw which Eric failed to, was just a mirage. Now I realise why you never succeeded. From the way things are over your end, you will never make it to Parliament. If there, as a visitor. But I salute you - you are see pay bah!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal,

It is not even about reward system I am talking about. It is really something else.

Goh Meng Seng

You spotted something none of us did? Don't let your imagination run wild just because no one assesses you positvely. Many bros in this forum are miles ahead of you in almost everything you claim to have special knowledge of. Take it easy bro. Medicine time?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
LOL! You are really funny. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

You spotted something none of us did? Don't let your imagination run wild just because no one assesses you positvely. Many bros in this forum are miles ahead of you in almost everything you claim to have special knowledge of. Take it easy bro. Medicine time?