• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a nation CHEETED

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civil disobedience," Dr Chee Soon Juan told the audience, "if carried out astutely and in a disciplined manner, works." He was speaking at the launch of his new book A Nation Cheated held on Sunday night at the Hort Park. The occasion was also the Singapore Democrats' annual dinner marking the 28th anniversary of the party. To watch excerpts of Dr Chee's speech click here.

his book should be more aptly re-titled A NATION CHEETED instead.:rolleyes:

the event started earlier instead of the stipulated 6pm.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's make a simple calculation.
if complimentary book giveaway NATION CHEETED is priced at $15, means left $10 for food and miscellaneous. what about the cost of rental of the place?

which means that SDP might have miscalculated and suffer a loss!....well, unless u know....:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheating by leetahbar ..... a timely reminder

so how much $$$ have leetahbar cheated from his burmese gay partners?

well only leetahbar knows ... LOL

awww...u hinting A NATION CHEATED is really A NATION CHEETED?

chee wrote a book. how come u feel so antagonized? unless u are....:wink:

A

Alu862

i bet you Chee can't even be PM for one minute. He has no economic, foreign or domestic policies in minds

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i bet you Chee can't even be PM for one minute. He has no economic, foreign or domestic policies in minds

he could be singapore's own HARRY POTTER with his bestseller:biggrin:

maybe the next book's title could be like this:

TO CHEE OR NOT TO CHEE....that's answer:p

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
are u disappointed i m not reading his book? neither do i want a complimentary copy. it wastes my table space and helps to collect dust only.:p

chow ah quah you cunt afford to buy say cunt afford mah

why must pretend pretend like that huh?

you want to buy the book no need to bash your lau peh for money want lah

i got one idea hor you ask them nicely maybe they allow you pay by installment mah

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheating by leetahbar ..... a timely reminder

so how much $$$ have leetahbar cheated from his burmese gay partners?

well only leetahbar knows ... LOL

Neber cheat lah

He let them poke his bum

They pay him

Do business only mah

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dictatorial PAP's policies are nothing but wide opening the floodgates to cheap foreign workers from Third World countries to prop up its tottering economy.

Eight out of ten jobs created by the PAP that depends heavily on MNCs, GLCs, TLCs go to foreigners. Money launderers and the super rich with questionable background are welcome by the despotic regime with open arms.

Fascist PAP's defence and foreign policies are based on perceived threats from immediate neighbours and to be subservient to US imperialist interests of containing China, among others.

A

Alu862

Dictatorial PAP's policies are nothing but wide opening the floodgates to cheap foreign workers from Third World countries to prop up its tottering economy.

Eight out of ten jobs created by the PAP that depends heavily on MNCs, GLCs, TLCs go to foreigners. Money launderers and the super rich with questionable background are welcome by the despotic regime with open arms.

Fascist PAP's defence and foreign policies are based on perceived threats from immediate neighbours and to be subservient to US imperialist interests of containing China, among others.

Unless Chee tells me what is his economic and domestic plans for Singapore, I'll not vote SDP

Does he think Democracy is the magic pill? what an IDIOT

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have said quite a few times liao.
this CSJ is nothing,he cun achieve much.
oppose for the sake of oppose.
no matter who is the government,we still have to work to fill our stomach.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless Chee tells me what is his economic and domestic plans for Singapore, I'll not vote SDP

Does he think Democracy is the magic pill? what an IDIOT

Despite the opaque nature of the authoritarian PAP that usually massages statistics and even denied the former president Ong his right to know details on our reserves and assets, the SDP and CSJ have come up with alternative policies and programmes.

How to vote in Singapore where half of the electorate are denied their right to cast their ballots at every so-called GE staged by a department taking orders from its PAP masters to "fix" the opposition and "engineer" election results??

CSJ has never claimed that "Democracy is the magic pill". For a society to be innovative and creative and not robotic, despotism with its archaic feudalistic decadent mindset has to be jettisoned in favour of democracy.

Pele

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the late President Ong got so fed up with their red tapes.

Eventually he realised that he is only a puppet put up by the govt. :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the late President Ong got so fed up with their red tapes.

Eventually he realised that he is only a puppet put up by the govt. :rolleyes:

but our nation admires the late otc. what about chee? we only feel as A NATION CHEETED.

chee has indirectly tell the nation not to vote opp parties by his looney antics. if the next GE, opps lose with higher margin, maybe we could credit it to chee:p. so to be fair, if it would be the reversed i.e, opps - particularly SDP increases their votes, again we would then hail chee. what do u think the odds will be?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
can PAP dogs tell the nation to vote opp parties?

tomorrow got hi-tea and karaoke with your PAP MP Baey or not?

dogs or piggies...but to tell the truth - SNAKE IS THE BEST!

all get swallowed up. just look at the face in my avatar u should know very well.:rolleyes:

i think snake has mutated to be also a chameleon...a very deadly cunning new species called the SNAKELEON.

are u one of the new mutated spps by the way?:eek:

PS. this "leetahsar" is not my li'l brother the original LEETAHSAR . he's a clone from the deadly shapeshifters gang of cyberbullies. just in case many get themselves misled :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would a NATION CHEATED continues and loves to be "cheated" while A NATION CHEETED has never gotten himself "cheeted" into parleement?

if there is a slogan: CHEE, BYE and then this one: LEE, BYE.

which would u think will be a good chee bye...i mean bye bye??:p