• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Message to the Vaccinated...(29th January 2023)

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
vaxx-regret.JPG

I'm vaxed, and regret it so much. I lost my dad suddenly in November 2019 to leukaemia. I was in depression and complete grief and wasnt paying attention to anything. When covid came I really wanted to help so got a job in my local hospital... never done any work like that before. I was working on the cancer ward that looked after my dad in his last days as a healthcare support worker, I wanted to help them who had been so kind to us during that awful time, to honour my dad and to do good as i thought. The ward went 'RED' twice during my time there meaning everyone was covid positive. I got caught up in the scare, so many nurses and HCA's went and got jabbed as it was scary and we felt we were doing the right thing for our patients who were so vulnerable with cancer. I woke up only 6 months ago to what was going on in the world and walked away from that job, it was so toxic there. I've been listening and learning so much over the last few months, I cannot comprehend the satanic evil and corruption I have learned about It's heartbreaking. I've been down so many rabbit holes and it broke me seeing the stuff I've seen and had to learn what's been going on. My husband is vaxed and sadly my 21 and 19 Yr old sons as they couldn't be stopped, they just wanted their lives back. My youngest two are not jabbed... I stopped that. Its been almost 14 months since my last jab, I've had problems with my menstrual cycle and the last few months I've been so fatigued and dizzy. The doctor done bloods and all is fine, she even complimented my liver and kidney function saying they were absolutely perfect. I don't know why I feel so rubbish though if they can't find anything? I'm so scared for myself, my husband, my older sons and the thought of leaving my younger two alone in the world breaks me. I'm truly afraid for everyone who took it... so many innocent people who thought they were doing the right thing I pray to god every day for a miracle for us all.

This is an example of someone awakened to the truth. Many need to go through this to wake up, unfortunately.
Empowerment if the key to save you from all the lies. It means dun follow anything unjust PAP tells you. Mask, jab, social distancing, fuck all that.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
One good lady offer helpful suggestion:

Please get a D-Dimer Test. It shows if one's blood has micro clots. Everyone who got the shot should have this. It's a quick blood test.

Keep up with your vitamins, NAC, Quercetin, Vit. D, Zinc with Copper, Vit. K M7, Vit C. Here is a Guide for Long Covid which is also a help with those who took the shot. It's a very good resource. https://s3.amazonaws.com/kajabi-sto...ads/U6Y7g3E4QrK3Ez1H42aZ_Long_Covid_Guide.pdf

Spike Protein Neutralizers: Pine needle tea has powerful antioxidant effects and contain high concentrations of Vitamin C Protandim Nrf2 is by far the most effective antioxidant because instead of exogenous antioxidants like vitamin C or E, it is activating the endogenous antioxidants like glutathione, catalase and SOD, which are 1 million times more powerful and effective.

Our body’s are miracles, they just need to be activated. Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from the Japanese soybean dish ‘Natto’, is a natural substance whose properties may help to reduce the occurrence of blood clots. Ivermectin has been shown to bind to the spike protein, potentially rendering it ineffective in binding to the cell membrane.

Several plants found in nature, including pine needles, fennel, star anise, St. John’s wort, and comfrey leaf, contain a substance called shikimic acid, which may help to neutralize the spike protein. Shikimic acid may help to reduce several possible damaging effects of the spike protein, and is believed to counteract blood clot formation. Regular oral doses of Vitamin C are useful in neutralizing any toxin. N-acetylcysteine (NAC), glutathione, fennel tea, star anise tea, pine needle tea, St. John’s wort, comfrey leaf, vitamin C

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
vaxx-regret1.JPG

You poor soul. So many got done in. Remember, they engineered this reality in such a way that we end up so overwhelmed with just trying to survive and make sure we have enough to retire on, that there's little time for anything else, like critical thinking. "in the old days" a family could be made with a single parent working, bought a house, have kids, a car and a steady career before you were 30-40. Now, the schools and after school care 'raises' our kids. Schools/libraries grooming children with the drag queen story horror shows. Bills, tax forms, We're incentivised to stay at work longer by having food provided and dinner vouchers if you stay that 'extra bit longer'. We don't have family dinners around a table anymore. It's all behind the black mirrors (pc/tablet/mobile screens) So when do we actually get to live? When do we actually stop running the rat race to slow down and examine our existence and the nature of our existence and mortality? No wonder so many people got caught up in the myriad angles of propaganda assault that were and still are thrown at us. They deployed literal military grade psyops, behavioural psychology, neuro linguistic programming and social engineering upon this world. It was everywhere, incessant and even in the soap operas on tv. They knew they'd be up against the Nuremberg code, so they had to manufacture this epic threat to drum up fear in the masses to scare the world into getting the injections voluntarily. Our friends in the woo community tell us that medbeds are coming 'soon' (but that soon just never comes, it seems), however, we're starting to see new modalities in new medicine and energy healing that may hopefully counteract the injections for folks like you. Have a look around on Telegram. There are a few channels that have detox advice in terms of what supplements to take and what lifestyle changes to make to counteract the injections. Peace and love to you and your family. There's always hope.✨

vaxx-regret2.JPG

The sickening irony of someone taking the C19 injeKtion to get their life back,,,very sad! Good luck to you and us all - most people cannot grasp the magnitude as to what is happening. Humanity is fighting the Cabal, the Draco, and their AI systems. Winner takes all. # Real vaxxine Holocaust

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
another one awakened

vaxx-regret3.JPG

Don’t feel bad Mark I’m one of the Duked. I’m hope that what happens to us will wake up the ones who are thinking about getting it. I’m told that there is nothing can be done about the jab if you got the killing one. I wish I had been awake at the time I would not of got the bullet in the arm. You sit around thinking about the lose ends and need to put things in order. You never know when the bullet will take you down. Thank God that I awoke and can enjoy what is left of the life I will have. So don’t feel bad maybe we will help people to wake up and know the truth. Love and hope to all who are reading this.

3 likes
‹ Hide 1 reply
  • AaronTompson16 hours ago
    Oof, that's heavy JoJo. I see a lot of people detox and take whatever your body needs to stay as healthy as possible for as long as possibe and to enable it to naturally remove the toxins over time, by diet, supplements and other lifestyle changes. Personally I've had a few big health scares in my life, so I can empathise with what you must be going through with knocking those thoughts around about what loose ends to tie up and what you leave behind. It's grim to even write a Will. Good luck. We're all praying for you and that a remedy can be found. I have a similar outlook with my friends in the sense of enjoying the time we have left, rather than arguing about who did what to whom. Love and hope to you too.

Last edited: