• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A man who poor vocabulary, he doesn't read alot, can only make snake oil salesman speech...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Bs. Point my gun to yr head see u dare to liberate yr arse to me. U be like a dog pull down yr pants le me fuck u dog style...
Fuck you understand. I will have a gun too, let's see who can draw faster. Best man wins, it will liberate one from the other, level the playing field. Get what I mean now, dimwit?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already point my gun at yr head, u draw what gun. Too late.

Falunggong brainwashed make uban idiot...

Fuck you understand. I will have a gun too, let's see who can draw faster. Best man wins, it will liberate one from the other, level the playing field. Get what I mean now, dimwit?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I already point my gun at yr head, u draw what gun. Too late.

Falunggong brainwashed make uban idiot...
The point is, if I had a gun, I would be pointing my gun at your head too.
10.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tremendous, tremendous.... everything is tremendous, whether he knows whaty that means when he put it into context or content...

Primary school students can do better than him...

At least there is something in common we found in him with Sinkies. He hated CECA tremendously.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chan Chun Sing - claims he went to Cambridge. Speaks worse than my local hawker.

Ah, THIS guy is a good specimen to have his brain analysed by scientists. In a recent interview,
he justified his strange speech that until today, he thinks in Cantonese, translate into English and
then spews it out. What crap - most of us did not grow up in English speaking households and we
do not speak like him, not even near.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump was doing fine and forced China to beg for mercy until the Chinese released the virus, it's chinese dirty trick.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, THIS guy is a good specimen to have his brain analysed by scientists. In a recent interview,
he justified his strange speech that until today, he thinks in Cantonese, translate into English and
then spews it out. What crap - most of us did not grow up in English speaking households and we
do not speak like him, not even near.
How he een past kindergarten?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What types of oppo?
Low ses, mid ses, high ses..

Depending on population volume.

Look at US, if u go into oil trading, they kill oppo. US Presidents are puppet.

Rothschild, Bones and Skulls, illuminati, these 3 rules US, no oppp...

CV19 was initiated by them, do u believe it?

Dictator. Only one and only voice. No opposition.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump was doing fine and forced China to beg for mercy until the Chinese released the virus, it's chinese dirty trick.

Fuck u! China wasnt afraid of US at all. Trade war, US was at a loss! US play trade war with the japs during the 80s and the japs immediately surrendered!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What types of oppo?
Low ses, mid ses, high ses..

Depending on population volume.

Look at US, if u go into oil trading, they kill oppo. US Presidents are puppet.

Rothschild, Bones and Skulls, illuminati, these 3 rules US, no oppp...

CV19 was initiated by them, do u believe it?
Fug u fug covid fug ccp