• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A lot more damages done by PAP?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has done more damages to Singaporeans than building a nation of cohesive and talented Singaporeans.

They are not nation building 'the people', but only build more concrete jungles and they coined it nation building?

And LKY can't even build a good and capable 2nd or 3rd generation of leaders after him, only incompetent ones?

Same as building his concrete jungles which cannot last 2-3 generations too?

I read many comments in social media, needless to say anything about the msm, of views that Chee Soon Juan is a rash young man. Many still remember how he challenged Chok Tong with the remark, ‘Where is our money?’ that led to his defamation suit and bankruptcy. Many would still remember about how an honourable MP went around taking taxis to prove that he cheated a few dollars on taxi claims. Then there was the postage incident.

Take a step back and ask yourself? How serious are these indiscretions? How many of you have made indiscretions in your life that were far worse than these when you were young or in a moment of mischief or rashness? We were all young before. We are bound to make mistakes along our journey in life. I am not sure about people that claimed to have not made any mistakes in their lives. I am very sure that I made many mistakes too, some very silly ones, in my younger days. And even at this age, occasionally I would still make mistakes. I am just an ordinary human bean, not an immortal or god.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/12/05/chee-soon-juan-super-talents-are-wholesome-goodness/

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are using human standards to measure a person.

Different people have different standards so who to follow?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP-controlled mainstream media has successfully brainwashed most Sinkies into believing that CSJ 'something not right in his head', or 'conspiring with foreign powers to undermine the stability of Singapore'.

That's exactly what China does to its political dissidents too. :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The same questions that CSJ asked of GCT are being repeated by Roy. Except now it is being asked by Roy. We should be concerned because LHL has decided to keep our CPF indefinitely:eek:

So if the 60% ever want to see their CPF they have to vote in more opposition members. It is the only way we will find out what Ho Ching has been doing with our CPF:confused:.

For my part I smell a rat & wouldn't be surprised if there are irregularities in the CPF accounts.