• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A joke about Singaporean sheep

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
A joke about Singaporean sheep:

A plane made an emergency landing on water. The stewardess asked the passengers to slide down to the lifeboats, but the passengers refused.

The stewardess then asked the captain to help. The captain, being very knowledgeable and experienced, guided her - “You tell the Americans this is an ADVENTURE. Tell the British this is an HONOUR. Tell the French this is a ROMANTIC activity, and tell the Germans this is the LAW. Tell the Japanese this is an ORDER, and everyone will be sorted out.”

The stewardess remembered the flight had some passengers from India and Singapore too. “What about them”, she asked.

The captain laughed. “Easy. Just tell the Indians this activity is FREE.”

Can i convince the Pakistanis ???

Yes dear, just whisper, "This is a suicide mission"

“And what about the Singaporeans?”, she persisted.

The captain, taking a deep breath, patiently explained -
“You need not tell the SIngaporeans anything, my dear. Once they see a QUEUE, they will join it without questions.”

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The queue thing I agree!...this was years ago, at Raffles Place, picture this, Lunch Time, I saw a long queue for some free giveaway & i noticed, it was mainly women, but a few men. I went to the head of the queue to see what was been given...some Kotex New type of.... & I spotted someone I know, in the queue, I ask him, " do you know, what are you queuing for?". He told me, " It is free, so I queue". Sigh!, I told him, " you are queuing for KOTEX, you use them?"... he left the queue.

So, the sheep..will just queue!.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my unclr say KNN even not emergency landing sinkie will standby exit before the plane landed. he say if you go onboard a cruise sinkie all cramp near the exit once disembark they run and disperse like 7th month ghost.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A joke about Singaporean sheep:

The captain, taking a deep breath, patiently explained -
“You need not tell the SIngaporeans anything, my dear. Once they see a QUEUE, they will join it without questions.”

I would like to change the answer to"
You need to tell Singaporeans that it was PAP say so, and they will obey..

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, among the world, we have 70% Singaporeans who are sheep. A carrot, a threat and bunch of PAP lies, they will keep in line unquestioningly.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, among the world, we have 70% Singaporeans who are sheep. A carrot, a threat and bunch of PAP lies, they will keep in line unquestioningly.

No need threat, the 70% will gladly pay for anything the PAP ask...I give you $300 bonus, but this year I raise another 15% water fees, transportation lower fares not sustainable, I talk to Pass the Cost, to pass you the cost, soon I will raise GST & now I raise tobacco tax...I so poor thing, I have not had a salary rise for sometime; the 70%, will say, " no problem"...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
With their heads on the chopping board,the 70% will thank the PAP for bringing them to the slaughterhouse.Uniquely Sinkeeland !