• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A high ranking Chinese official told me if there is an election in China now..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
70% of Chinese will vote for Bo Xilai.

Let's see if that Sam Leong will tolerate this type of no head no tail thread. If he tolerate this, I'm going to start,

"My friend in Vietnam told me"
"My friend in Malaysia told me"

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer impressive BO Xilai to be PRC leader than boring Xi Jingping.

Then we can truely see change coming to America...I mean China.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls ...only chongqing will prolly vote for BXL.

the majority r clueless about him. prolly they will vote for a panda.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls ...only chongqing will prolly vote for BXL.

the majority r clueless about him. prolly they will vote for a panda.

True. Bo Xilai is now being investigated for multiple murders including his mistress and several high ranking CCP officials now. The Public are now horrific of his killings and hates him now

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A high ranking PAP clown once told me that he feel very rich every time he looks at his CPF statement.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
70% of Chinese will vote for Bo Xilai.

Heard over radio broadcast in the morning (FM95.8) and this comment was mentioned by the DJ. It is just a speculation by analyst, no substantial evidence to support this claim.

Last edited: