• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A good frog is a dead one

Mandzukic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OA retard,

you are the biggest gong cheebye donor. no one has bought as many infp as you. self-pawned :rolleyes:

Come to think of it. It's u and your retarded peers that have to kneel down and call me SIFU

Pwned is an American slang that i introduced to this forum. And i had a clone PWNED named after it. Before that i don't remember seeing anyone in this forum using it.

Also your IB has to thank me for introducing the Bundesliga to this forum from 2010 onwards otherwise majority of football fans and punters in this forum would be clueless when seeing German clubs playing in the Champions League. :biggrin: